The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, January 26, 2007, 10:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
63 (87.5%)
?
9 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 72

TabClear

#9285
Quote from: bennydorano on August 30, 2016, 10:36:28 PM
Andy Goram really was the difference in Tommy Burns not winning a title. Burns' teams were a delight to watch.

Which one?

http://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/sport/7-greatest-football-chants

rosnarun

Quote from: bennydorano on August 30, 2016, 09:14:29 PM
Correct. MON for one.

Scotland's Game on BBC Scotland was very interesting.
he doesn't seem to think much or o'neill

"You go back to the previous coach [Martin O'Neill], who brought in three players at £6m a pop, aged 28.

"They did well, they got to [the Uefa Cup final in] Seville, fine. But look at the balance sheet - the players are gone, the salaries are way up, we didn't make any money."
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

illdecide

Celtic now linked with Charlie Adam...don't think he'd be the "Green Brigades" favourite.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

uimhr ocht

Wouldnt be surprised if we dont get anyone else this transfer window.

lenny

Quote from: illdecide on August 31, 2016, 03:33:54 PM
Celtic now linked with Charlie Adam...don't think he'd be the "Green Brigades" favourite.

Linked by who? Some nutcase on a rumours site. We are not interested in Adam.

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

MoChara

Would have been nice to get one more in especially hernanes that was rumoured, but all in all I have to say I'm happy with who we did get, January I think we could be busy again with more going out than coming in though.

Applesisapples

Quote from: MoChara on September 01, 2016, 01:18:39 PM
Would have been nice to get one more in especially hernanes that was rumoured, but all in all I have to say I'm happy with who we did get, January I think we could be busy again with more going out than coming in though.
Who came in? sinclair, Toure, Dembele, any more?

foxcommander

Anyone notice Stefan Johansen leave?
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

MoChara

#9294
Quote from: Applesisapples on September 01, 2016, 02:41:14 PM
Quote from: MoChara on September 01, 2016, 01:18:39 PM
Would have been nice to get one more in especially hernanes that was rumoured, but all in all I have to say I'm happy with who we did get, January I think we could be busy again with more going out than coming in though.
Who came in? sinclair, Toure, Dembele, any more?

Chrisitan Gamboa and Delia's man Kristoffer Ajer

I'm happy enough Jozo Simunovic deal fell threw, if he can get fit I don't think he'd have much bother starting for us.

uimhr ocht

simunovic needs to get a few games under his belt i think hes a better option than boyata,i thought commons, ambrose,henderson,mc gregor,would have been shipped out on loan.I think we have something like 13 midfielders at the minute.

OverTheBlackSpot

Anyone know where I could pick up a couple of tickets for the new firm match ?

heffo

Quote from: OverTheBlackSpot on September 03, 2016, 10:52:26 AM
Anyone know where I could pick up a couple of tickets for the new firm match ?

Outside the ground - I've got tickets loads of times outside Parkhead & Ibrox

StGallsGAA

I've been to over a dozen Old Firm games in PH and Castle Greyskull and never failed to get a ticket yet.  The Irish accent helps as they realise you're unlikely to be a tout looking to sell on.  Get yourself up on a wall and call out.  Never fails.

OverTheBlackSpot

Thanks lads,  long way to go without a ticket. Got a feeling this should be a good game for us !