The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, January 26, 2007, 10:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
63 (87.5%)
?
9 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 72

charlieTully

Serious clear out needed. BR needs to build his own squad. A shit team is a shit team end off. No manager could work with that.  Scot brown and ambrose should be fired out head first to get the ball rolling.

No wides

Quote from: laoislad on July 12, 2016, 09:02:59 PM
The gimps beaten by the Imps.....

Could have been worse and beaten by Clare.😀

Ronnie

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on July 12, 2016, 10:26:43 PM
Bring back Ronnie all is forgiven lol

Ok. I'm back. Euros over. My 3rd favourite team won it. What was the religious make-up of Lincoln?  What do you want me to do?

ashman

I would love to see Dundalk get a shot at this jock mob.  They would rattle them .

T Fearon

They already have! In 1979.I was there and Bobby Lennox who played in the game admitted Celtic were lucky to scrape a 3-2 aggregate win over Dundalk

JPGJOHNNYG

if you promise to never pick effin ambrose then the jobs yours. that guy is stealing a living and the joke is no matter what madness he causes different managers keep picking him.

washed_up

i was at the game in Oriel Park back then and if i recall correctly Dundalk hit the post in the first five minutes!!

T Fearon

It was late in the game when Dundalk hit the post A goal would have mean't them going through on the away goals rule,to the quarter finals where Celtic met  Real Madrid powered in midfield by Vincente Del Bosque!

bannside

Was at both games - Oriel Pk where they were lucky and then Celtic Pk where they beat Real Madrid  2-0.

T Fearon

Brilliant memories.Was at all Dundalk's big games PSV Eindhoven,Celtic,Spurs Liverpool

under the bar

Rodgers should go now!  He's already lost the dressing room obviously!

Applesisapples

Celtic's problems are basically same shit players from last season producing the same shit results.

T Fearon

I thought last year was all down to Ronny.At any given time,Celtic should have adequately competent players managed effectively by an adequately competent manager to defeat a part time team from Gibraltar.This was the worst result in Celtic's history and for Rodgers to maintain it wasn't embarrassing is an insult to the intelligence of Celtic's suppoerters

The Subbie

#8398
Quote from: T Fearon on July 13, 2016, 11:06:03 AM
Brilliant memories.Was at all Dundalk's big games PSV Eindhoven,Celtic,Spurs Liverpool

I was at the Liverpool Dundalk game, it was the first "proper" match I was at , Bruce Grobbelar, Hansen,dagleish, Craig Jonhston, a serious Liverpool team and Dundalk held them well, they were not in any way disgraced on the night. Even though the result was 4-1  ;D

T Fearon

I was standing on the unreserved terrace that night,where the great Bob Paisley took his seat on the bench positioned at that side, to rapturous applause.Dundalk lost only 1 nil in the return leg at Anfield,and I remember the midfield player Leo Flannagan saying that Sounness was taunting him during the game and he retorted by saying "If I was earning £800 quid a week I'd be a better player than you!"