The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, January 26, 2007, 10:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
63 (87.5%)
?
9 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Cunny Funt

7 Barcelona goals from 9 attempts on target tonight, a decent enough strike rate.

dec

Quote from: bennydorano on September 13, 2016, 09:58:01 PM
If you want to see how big a fraud Fearon is have a nosey at his FB page.

"Good luck to Broony and the Bhoys in Barcelona tonight.Neymar,Messi,Suarez? No problem!"

Orior

Quote from: bennydorano on September 13, 2016, 09:58:01 PM
If you want to see how big a fraud Fearon is have a nosey at his FB page.

Ah Benny, you're gonna spoil our entertainment here.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

tonto1888

Didn't see the game so not gonna comment on it but I bet tiny just couldn't wait to get in here and say I told you so

Over the Bar

Not sure what Rodgers hoped to get away with tonight, but surely 5-5-0 would have been the best damage limitation formation? 

ned

Quote from: tonto1888 on September 13, 2016, 10:40:06 PM
Didn't see the game so not gonna comment on it but I bet tiny just couldn't wait to get in here and say I told you so
Predictive or deliberate but I like that, 'Tiny' minded is about right.

galwayman

No matter who is managing the team a heavy defeat in Barcelona wouldn't be a huge surprise.
Let's be honest Celtic are around the standard of a championship side in England.
The standard of the Spl is very low

illdecide

Tony rangers bets on messi scoring a hat-trick and then Suarez scoring a brace all in the one game...he tells that many lies he actually believes them. 
Jamie Clarke got it, Brendan Rodgers is getting it...who is next? Do u even like yourself? Prob not it's hard to like a w**ker.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ashman

Quote from: galwayman on September 13, 2016, 11:03:25 PM
No matter who is managing the team a heavy defeat in Barcelona wouldn't be a huge surprise.
Let's be honest Celtic are around the standard of a championship side in England.
The standard of the Spl is very low

Celtic would be top 6 in English Championship .  Rangers would be in bottom 6.

tonto1888

Quote from: ned on September 13, 2016, 10:47:49 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on September 13, 2016, 10:40:06 PM
Didn't see the game so not gonna comment on it but I bet tiny just couldn't wait to get in here and say I told you so
Predictive or deliberate but I like that, 'Tiny' minded is about right.

It was originally predictive but I've kept it since. One occasion I reckoned the phone actually knew better than I did

stew

#9475
Tony loves Celtic FC, he also 6loves winding people up, I got a warning for what I said to that kn**ker who posted about tones place of employment.

Posting after a bad loss right away is not good, I have no problem with him making money off the fixture, Celtics players get appearance money to take a hammering llike that, all that aside, Saturday did hurt them, when they play rangers they could never take the foot off the pedal when  hammering rankers.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

straightred

to have any chance in a game like that you cant be missing penalties. Throw in a goal at the start at each half and its over. The most dissapointing thing for me is that they just chucked it at 3-0 and let it become 7.

I'm not calling for rodgers head - far from it. Tonight was a severe lesson and hopefully they'll learn from it. 3rd in this group would be minor miracle but that's what they have got to aim for. That and bring in more quality for next season. Don't forget they haven't competed at this level for a few years either.

Main Street

3 points dropped as expected. No Sammy this time to score a token goal after a hiding.

I suppose Brown would call this one  'Men V Bhoys'



T Fearon

When is a 7 nil defeat not an embarrassment? Answer when Brendan Rodgers is manager of the defeated side...according to himself.Seriously as every Celtic fan faces a day filled with merciless ribbing,are you not ashamed by the debacle last night.Of course the bus should have been parked to ensure a respectable scoreline and tactical substitutions made at the right time.Celtic coach Jim Mc Guinness must have cringed watching how open the defence was from the first minute onwards as the clown in charge showed once again he is incapable of learning from past mistakes.

Last night put paid to any chance Rodgers had of a return to any decent job in England.Worryingly that means he might be with us next season again.

illdecide

Quote from: T Fearon on September 14, 2016, 07:18:16 AM
When is a 7 nil defeat not an embarrassment? Answer when Brendan Rodgers is manager of the defeated side...according to himself.Seriously as every Celtic fan faces a day filled with merciless ribbing,are you not ashamed by the debacle last night.Of course the bus should have been parked to ensure a respectable scoreline and tactical substitutions made at the right time.Celtic coach Jim Mc Guinness must have cringed watching how open the defence was from the first minute onwards as the clown in charge showed once again he is incapable of learning from past mistakes.

Last night put paid to any chance Rodgers had of a return to any decent job in England.Worryingly that means he might be with us next season again.

Nah he'll not join Spurs
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch