The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, January 26, 2007, 10:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
63 (87.5%)
?
9 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 72

seafoid

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/graeme-souness-bottles-rangers-vs-27838824I
Glasgow Rangers and Glasgow Celtic are enormous football clubs. If you were starting with a clean piece of paper and everyone had the same funding, Rangers and Celtic would be up there for the Premier League. Their fanbase is enormous, it's fanatical. Recent history has been unkind to them.


"I had a season ticket for several years at Bournemouth. 11,000 people and they're getting circa £100million from the Premier League. Rangers and Celtic are getting four, five or six and it's peanuts by comparison. These are two genuine giants of the game at a world level."

Orior

With the number of chances missed, it could have been 0-9.

Oh wait...
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

illdecide

Handy win yesterday, Utd were terrible and threw the towel in too early. Would have preferred a tougher game to lead us into Wed nite and Sat's derby. Hopefully get over Ross Co on Wed nite unscathed and then beat these hoors on Sat. If this happens and to go 5pts clear so early on would be massive but as Ange said in August last year..."I didn't know titles were handed out in August". a long way to go.
Their game v Ross Co was 0-0 at the time and I've never seen an easier decision for the Ref to make and send Sevco player Sands off and he just shrugged his shoulders, Sands was on a yellow but was a straight Red card all day long.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

tonto1888

Quote from: illdecide on August 29, 2022, 02:02:07 PM
Handy win yesterday, Utd were terrible and threw the towel in too early. Would have preferred a tougher game to lead us into Wed nite and Sat's derby. Hopefully get over Ross Co on Wed nite unscathed and then beat these hoors on Sat. If this happens and to go 5pts clear so early on would be massive but as Ange said in August last year..."I didn't know titles were handed out in August". a long way to go.
Their game v Ross Co was 0-0 at the time and I've never seen an easier decision for the Ref to make and send Sevco player Sands off and he just shrugged his shoulders, Sands was on a yellow but was a straight Red card all day long.

It was a very very poor decision

Targetman

But in no way was it a surprise no action was taken.


Main Street

Quote from: illdecide on August 29, 2022, 02:02:07 PM
Handy win yesterday, Utd were terrible and threw the towel in too early. Would have preferred a tougher game to lead us into Wed nite and Sat's derby.
That means the glasgow derby has been brought forward a day and now directly clashes with the Liverpool derby.

illdecide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQNftY8grSo

Looks decent and seems to be a brainy footballer...loves his nutmegs by the looks of that clip.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

toby47

What would the realistic score predictions be in Saturday & Tuesdays games?

I'll go with Celtic 2 - 0 Rangers    &     Celtic 1 - 3 Madrid 

JimStynes

Predictions? A win today would be massive!

Itchy

Some super goals from Celtic and funny enough I think they are only at 90%. Rangers havent shown up other than the fella on the left wing who is whipping in some class crosses.

Main Street

So far so good, I hope Kyogo is ok for tuesday.

Main Street

Jota's celebration gesture looked a carbon copy of Tommie Smith  Mexico Olympics 1964


general_lee

Very impressed, had heard a rumour Kyogo was carrying a knock so hopefully nothing too serious.
The form the team are in I hope they kick on and put another 2/3 past them, properly humiliate them.

The Subbie

Serious performance
Ruthless, relentless, fast as f**k
Opened up the Huns completely at times

Matt O'Riley is a baller, big time