Under-rated

Started by Armin Tamzarian, August 17, 2009, 04:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Bacon flavour Waffles crisps, why oh why do they not sell them in the north???  ???

Archie Mitchell


Caid

Weemen with their tongue pierced (increases their sexiness by about 30% IMO)
Butter (have yet to find a food that tastes worse with a knob of butter added)
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Caid on December 03, 2009, 10:07:21 PM
Weemen with their tongue pierced (increases their sexiness by about 30% IMO)
Butter (have yet to find a food that tastes worse with a knob of butter added)

Oh I have! Butter is overrated!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Caid on December 03, 2009, 10:07:21 PM
Weemen with their tongue pierced (increases their sexiness by about 30% IMO)
Butter (have yet to find a food that tastes worse with a knob of butter added)

Would it not cut the foreskin off ya  ???
What about Chicken Curry and butter  ???
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Caid

I bet chicken curry and butter tastes great.  Melt a bit of butter in there - be lovely and creamy

I have no personal experience of the tongue stud - although I have heard good things.  Don't think ye need to worry about the foreskin - sure 'tis only a wee cold round ball of a thing
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Caid on December 03, 2009, 10:26:00 PM
I bet chicken curry and butter tastes great.  Melt a bit of butter in there - be lovely and creamy

I have no personal experience of the tongue stud - although I have heard good things.  Don't think ye need to worry about the foreskin - sure 'tis only a wee cold round ball of a thing

It be more the nut and bolt part I'd be worried about.....


What about a 1/4 pounder with butter?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Caid

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 03, 2009, 10:28:44 PM
Quote from: Caid on December 03, 2009, 10:26:00 PM
I bet chicken curry and butter tastes great.  Melt a bit of butter in there - be lovely and creamy

I have no personal experience of the tongue stud - although I have heard good things.  Don't think ye need to worry about the foreskin - sure 'tis only a wee cold round ball of a thing

It be more the nut and bolt part I'd be worried about.....


What about a 1/4 pounder with butter?

Sure ye can fry a burger on butter the best.  Most things you fry in oil would taste better fried in butter.  Albeit a lot worse for you of course.

Butter and pasta is a great feed.  No need for sauce.  Just a spot of butter and some salt and pepper.  Ravioli is especially good like that
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

muppet

MWWSI 2017

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Caid on December 03, 2009, 10:30:26 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 03, 2009, 10:28:44 PM
Quote from: Caid on December 03, 2009, 10:26:00 PM
I bet chicken curry and butter tastes great.  Melt a bit of butter in there - be lovely and creamy

I have no personal experience of the tongue stud - although I have heard good things.  Don't think ye need to worry about the foreskin - sure 'tis only a wee cold round ball of a thing

It be more the nut and bolt part I'd be worried about.....


What about a 1/4 pounder with butter?

Sure ye can fry a burger on butter the best.  Most things you fry in oil would taste better fried in butter.  Albeit a lot worse for you of course.

Butter and pasta is a great feed.  No need for sauce.  Just a spot of butter and some salt and pepper.  Ravioli is especially good like that

What about egg and chips? You can't have butter with egg and chips
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Jesus Caid you're cholesterol must be through the roof.  I don't eat butter.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 03, 2009, 10:36:35 PM
Jesus Caid you're cholesterol must be through the roof.  I don't eat butter.

His foreskin is in bits too
You'll Never Walk Alone.

laceer

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 03, 2009, 10:37:31 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 03, 2009, 10:36:35 PMJesus Caid you're cholesterol must be through the roof. I don't eat butter.
His foreskin is in bits too

Just throw a bit of butter on it

Celt_Man

GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

chips with mayo on them!