AISF Aug 23rd Tyrone v Cork

Started by cadhlancian, August 02, 2009, 07:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevetharlear

Quote from: stibhan on August 25, 2009, 04:47:34 PM

The referee gave the Cork players license to do whatever they wanted to. The sending off proved a worse decision for Tyrone than it did for Cork if you look at that game. Tyrone have a record of playing badly against 14 men, and Cork certainly should have seen 2 or 3 more players off on Sunday.

I dunno what you're saying here, are you insinuating that the referee sent off the Cork man because he believed they'd benefit by it because Tyrone have a poor record against 14 men? That's some mental theory there.

Listen, I'm a proud Corkman, I have the highest respect for this Tyrone team but ye were blown away by a hungrier team on Sunday. It's the reason why it's so hard to win back to back Sams, there's so many teams capable of winning it, and when you have the footballers and the hunger you're at an advantage over those that have recently won it, because their hunger is obviously gonna be less. Tyrone will be there ot thereabouts over the foreseeable future, I have no doubt.

Radioulster

Mr Fearon are you the same boy that used to pollute the Irish News Letters pages about the Republic of Ireland Soccer team ??? ??? run along to D4 out of the road there

5 Sams

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 23, 2009, 08:03:27 PM
Quote from: 5 Sams on August 23, 2009, 07:59:50 PM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on August 23, 2009, 05:29:45 PM
Excellent day.  The beginning of the end for this Tyrone team and Armagh minors through to the final

Will that do for you Pints? Take the blinkers off.

Yiz are the Wimbledon of the GAA. Get over it.

One poster?  Is that it?

YOu said
QuoteA lot of supporters of the great one in a row team on here dancing on a grave that hasnt yet been dug....youse Armagh lads would want to wise up.....the minors would be scant compensation...especially with the red and black lying in wait if they get over Mayo.....yiz really make me laugh.

Where's the rest?

I think your fat friend from Poyntpass/Portadown has copper fastened the Armagh opinion on Tyrone's demise in the most articulate way in his last few posts on this thread... :D :D

Classy....
The Aristocrat Years

ONeill

Was thinking back too to the odd tactic of Ricey on O'Neill at CHB during open play or from McConnell's kick-outs, then swopping with Justin McMahon at CB when Cork were taking kick-outs, then swopping back again during general play. As it turned out, Cork took some number of short kick-outs, negating that idea. You have to give it to Cork, their players were brilliantly focused for the quick kick out, often found in acres of room. Even at free-kicks they were hitting players at lightning pace.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Rois, did you have a peaceful time at the game on Sunday or was there any trouble makers giving you a hard time?
Testing Accessibility

Mike Sheehy

QuoteFull of bullshit as usual Fearon. Your no worse than thon Kerry hoor who has now got banned.

What are you talking about....

Anyway, at least you lads have the consolation of winning the Ashes. Leave the football to the traditional powers like Kerry.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 25, 2009, 09:11:12 AM
This shows the level of intelligence that this idiot poster possess!! The next time Kerry play Armagh in the championship - i'd love to see if the little keyboard coward has the balls to go up an Armagh man and call him a "British Cnut"! I would suspect the courage he often has behind the safety of a computer screen may quickly desert him! The real Mikey Sheehy who was one of the greatest ever footballers and a true gentleman would be ashamed that this clown is a kerryman!

..and I'd like to see you say what you have said about Aidan O'Mahoney to his face, hypocrite

btw hows Rosie ?..I'm sure she'd be delighted to know you were having such a laugh at her expense on here  ::)

Final Whistle

I understand the issues facing Sheehy and Fearon. In 00s Kerry have been unable to beat a Tyrone team in the championship and boy is their sense of superiority been rolled in the muck (03,05,08 they have been taught manners like no other years), Armagh have had their pants pulled down, their asses skelped and sent up the M1 with a solitary All-Ireland to show for their efforts.

It leads me to believe that Dooher is better than Marsden or Galvin.
It leads me to believe that Cavanagh is better than O'Se or McGrane.
It leads me to believe that Canavan is better than Cooper or McDonnell.
It leads me to believe that Gormley is better than Moyinhan or McGeeny.
It leads me to believe that Jordan is better than Tomas O'Se or O'Rorke.
It leads me to believe that McMenamin is better than Marc O'Se or Bellew.
etc
etc
etc
It leads me to believe that Harte is better than O'Se/O'Connor/O'Shea or Kernan/McDonnell.

Zapatista

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 26, 2009, 04:59:12 AM

..and I'd like to see you say what you have said about Aidan O'Mahoney to his face, hypocrite

The last time someone said something to his face he fell over in pain.

Rois

Quote from: ziggysego on August 26, 2009, 12:22:23 AM
Rois, did you have a peaceful time at the game on Sunday or was there any trouble makers giving you a hard time?

Ah Ziggy I was grand, had my dad for protection this time.  Lots of foul language but none directed at me, most at the ref. 

nrico2006

QuoteThe free at the end of the 2005 semi was handy to say the least (Russell's present to Tyrone for 1995) and as regards the penalty Russell overlooked two fouls committed by Tyrone players in the lead up to the penalty

What about the Ulster Title that the ref handed Armagh earlier that summer.  Tyrone were in cruise control that day, only for the ref to decide to dismiss Tyrone's two key players to give Armagh a chance.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

OverThePostsAWide

Quote from: Final Whistle on August 26, 2009, 08:42:50 AM
I understand the issues facing Sheehy and Fearon. In 00s Kerry have been unable to beat a Tyrone team in the championship and boy is their sense of superiority been rolled in the muck (03,05,08 they have been taught manners like no other years), Armagh have had their pants pulled down, their asses skelped and sent up the M1 with a solitary All-Ireland to show for their efforts.

etc
etc
etc
It leads me to believe that Harte is better than O'Se/O'Connor/O'Shea or Kernan/McDonnell.

You started off so well there FW and then lost the run of yourself...  ::)

(a bit like Tyrone this year now when I come to think of it)

Final Whistle

Quote from: OverThePostsAWide on August 26, 2009, 09:49:18 AM
Quote from: Final Whistle on August 26, 2009, 08:42:50 AM

etc
etc
etc

You started off so well there FW and then lost the run of yourself...  ::)

(a bit like Tyrone this year now when I come to think of it)

And all of the above are better than Paddy Bradley!!![/b]

SidelineKick

There are two players on that list at the most that are better than Paddy Bradley.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

supersarsfields

Quote from: SidelineKick on August 26, 2009, 10:00:44 AM
There are two players on that list at the most that are better than Paddy Bradley.

Awww now, Paddy was never that great a half back.