Bradley quits Derry county panel

Started by GrandMasterFlash, July 06, 2009, 11:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Trying to do a SoN. Silly bollocks  :D
Testing Accessibility

A Quinn Martin Production

He'll be playing for Antrim on the 19th!! ;)
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Doogie Browser

Holy fook, not what Derry needed this week  :o

clarshack

has to be a ruse! no doubt he will pop up with the winner against monaghan.

imtommygunn

I heard he didn't want to mark Dessie Mone again  :D

full back

From what I have seen of Dessie, I would say Dessie was doing the 'marking' rather than Paddy

Will Hunting

Quote from: Bensars on July 06, 2009, 12:29:31 PM
Would this have anything to do with a relative who has publically stated that he wanted to manage his native county  ?
If it was, then he should have quit the panel when this "relative" didn't get the job... last october!
That could hardly be the excuse now.

Bensars

Quote from: Will Hunting on July 06, 2009, 12:33:17 PM
Would this have anything to do with a relative who has publically stated that he wanted to manage his native county  ?
If it was, then he should have quit the panel when this "relative" didn't get the job... last october!

But the managerial stock has risen considerably with the recent success in the Ulster Championship.
Its now a different ball game

tyronefan

if thats the case it's a wonder skinner is not away as well

TacadoirArdMhacha

Seems a completely bizarre one.If its connected to Baker, not sure exactly what the rationale is. Anybody got any word on what the reasons behind this are? Certainly swings thebalance in Monaghan's favour for Saturday I would have thought.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on July 06, 2009, 12:38:24 PM
Seems a completely bizarre one.If its connected to Baker, not sure exactly what the rationale is. Anybody got any word on what the reasons behind this are? Certainly swings thebalance in Monaghan's favour for Saturday I would have thought.

Complete hearsay so far but heard from couple mates from Derry he was disillusioned by few people missing for training/training match yesterday? I dunno though, could be speculation

Bit shit for me as I had ten on him to be top scorer, though I backed Derry to exit in the qualifiers there last week at 10/11, that price could shorten now with PB out and the draw against Monaghan...

Will Hunting

Quote from: Bensars on July 06, 2009, 12:34:47 PM
Quote from: Will Hunting on July 06, 2009, 12:33:17 PM

But the managerial stock has risen considerably with the recent success in the Ulster Championship.
Its now a different ball game

So Baker wins a couple of games with antrim and suddenly we should bring him in as the derry boss??

Its a fake rise in stock imo. Beating cavan, and a donegal team that shot 18 wides - hardly setting the world alight. Tyrone will sort antrim out properly i reckon.

EC Unique

Ricey really has fcuked up Bradley's head this year :D :D

tyrone86

McCloy confirms on radio Foyle. Apparently he wasn't happy with the way things are going and is done with County Football