Calling all Galway Hurling Supporters

Started by cicfada, May 11, 2009, 06:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cicfada

Hey lads/lassies, a new Galway Hurling Supporters Club has been set up. Go to www.ghsc.ie for more information. There is a clip on you tube showing the launch of the club  recently! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKMSth-YjzE is the link to it! Very reasonable rates to join the Club as well so get behind them!! Gaillimh Abu!

The squinted eye

Why is the site so slow, every page takes about an hour to download, design isnt great either.

Good luck with it though

As an aside why do a lot of these GAA supporters clubs seem shrouded in mystery, who is on the committee for this endavour, is Mick Culhane still involved

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: The squinted eye on May 13, 2009, 11:06:20 AM
Why is the site so slow, every page takes about an hour to download, design isnt great either.

Works fine for me.

seafoid

It's funny that galway are going into Leinster in 209, a bit like Brian Lenihan taking over Anglo Irish in november after all the damage was done. 2006 would have been the year to do it. 2005 was so promising. Anyway at least there's Joe Canning to look forward to. 

GAA_Punter

Where does the revenue from the membership go towards , 20e looks a lot for a membership card that costs about 10cent.
May be i am wrong and if its not a con ill take it all back.

The Wedger

Quote from: GAA_Punter on May 26, 2009, 08:24:02 PM
Where does the revenue from the membership go towards , 20e looks a lot for a membership card that costs about 10cent.
May be i am wrong and if its not a con ill take it all back.
People would rather pay €50 and get a couple of Galway caps and badges in fairness.