Doire v Mhuineacháin 24/5/09

Started by Oakleafer93, April 27, 2009, 12:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schkite

Quote from: offtheground on June 11, 2009, 02:26:41 PM
Quote from: Schkite on June 11, 2009, 02:11:59 PM
Quote from: offtheground on June 11, 2009, 02:00:57 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on June 11, 2009, 01:07:20 PM
Doesn't matter what anyone else done. If your lot had an ounce of integrity they wouldn't have appealed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z4oJdShQHA&feature=related

Oh I'd say he good look round what do you think? He knew exactly where the ref was because he was looking down the pitch as the above shows.

Interesting to note Woods making it his business to be slabberin to Doherty ~12 - 14 secs into this clip.

There was slabbering from alot of players from both sides all game, what's your point?

Just noting that he seemed to make it his business to run several yards over to Doherty and get in his face, unprovoked and to a player that wasn't even involved in the last play. There's no-one suggesting that it didn't come from both sides, so dry your eyes and try cocking your head to one side so the chip on your shoulder doesn't cause you to topple over....

:D I'm just wondering why that was so interesting now, a good while after the match, when there were numerous similar examples all match long that were talked about at length. But moreso I was just wondering why this was so noteworthy on a day where there is much more interesting developments that came out of this match.

Not having a go as you're right, there was alot of such unsporting play and maybe you're only noticing that one bit now as a result of that link being posted. Just surprised anyone would bring up a little thing like that compared to controversial suspension changes, but sure it doesn't bother me, work away.

Sonny Joe

Quote from: INDIANA on June 11, 2009, 02:43:55 PM
With over 35 years experience in the Gaa, I don't need to educate myself on the fact that a full force kick in the nuts with the ball nowhere near in the vicinity done with the absolute intent the video CONCLUSIVELY displays supercedes any bullshit about due process, the DRA or any other of these quasi discplinary bodies that were created for county teams to flout the rules of the association in order to get their players off regardless of what the right thing is to do.
end of story.

show me how you see that he hits him on the nuts. Stop assuming, stop looking for something you want to see. Just look and tell me what you really actually see. I cannot see EXACTLY (the answer is in the detail) what he connects with
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

the green man

With over 35 years experience in the Gaa, I don't need to educate myself on the fact that a full force kick in the nuts with the ball nowhere near in the vicinity done with the absolute intent the video CONCLUSIVELY displays supercedes any bullshit about due process, the DRA or any other of these quasi discplinary bodies that were created for county teams to flout the rules of the association in order to get their players off regardless of what the right thing is to do.
end of story.

1-Are you suggesting that we scrap the discipline procedure, and judge each offence on individual merit?

2-What Derry/Monaghan players got off?

screenexile

Quote from: the green man on June 11, 2009, 02:52:35 PM
end of story.

1-Are you suggesting that we scrap the discipline procedure, and judge each offence on individual merit?

The Mone's, Woods and Clerkin.

INDIANA

Quote from: Sonny Joe on June 11, 2009, 02:50:20 PM
end of story.

show me how you see that he hits him on the nuts. Stop assuming, stop looking for something you want to see. Just look and tell me what you really actually see. I cannot see EXACTLY (the answer is in the detail) what he connects with

Jesus I'm in raptures mate laughing at this. Its a bit like saying after someone shoots someone- well he shot him in the right leg instaed of the left leg ;D ;D. I've posted the video above- he kicks him in the nuts.

bingobus

Quote from: screenexile on June 11, 2009, 02:55:02 PM
end of story.

Don't make an ass of your self and just pick names for the sake of it - JP mone didn't even play. One Mone played but sure pick the obvious names anyway to add a bit of meat to your story!

screenexile

Quote from: bingobus on June 11, 2009, 03:25:17 PM
end of story.

Don't make an ass of your self and just pick names for the sake of it - JP mone didn't even play. One Mone played but sure pick the obvious names anyway to add a bit of meat to your story!

:D

Couldn't be assed I'm bored with this now the whole thing's done and dusted can we not just move on?!

Sonny Joe

Quote from: INDIANA on June 11, 2009, 03:05:19 PM
Quote from: Sonny Joe on June 11, 2009, 02:50:20 PM
end of story.

Jesus I'm in raptures mate laughing at this. Its a bit like saying after someone shoots someone- well he shot him in the right leg instaed of the left leg ;D ;D. I've posted the video above- he kicks him in the nuts.

so you have just increased it from kneeing to kicking...keep er lit.
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

INDIANA

You should have been Fianna Fail's PR Officer during the Tribunals, the whole country would have believed Bertie was honest as the day is long. I mean with spin like that who needs a propaganda machine.

bingobus

Quote from: screenexile on June 11, 2009, 03:28:10 PM
end of story.

Couldn't be assed I'm bored with this now the whole thing's done and dusted can we not just move on?!

Yeah sure. Derrys happy. Thats the main thing.

Maguire01

Quote from: bingobus on June 11, 2009, 03:35:20 PM
Quote from: screenexile on June 11, 2009, 03:28:10 PM
end of story.

Yeah sure. Derrys happy. Thats the main thing.
Yep, the reference to 'The Mone's' says it all really.

INDIANA

bingobus

Quote from: Sonny Joe on June 11, 2009, 03:38:19 PM
stick to the facts, the fact will set you free. Look at what really happens and not what you think happened. Mullan kneed his opponent-fact, was it in the stomach are or groin area- inconclusive- the difference between 4 wks and 8wks.

Its shouldn't make a difference if its the stones, stomach, big toe or head.

He knee'd him with intent.

The rule was previously posted.

Can you quote a rule that states the difference between kneeing someone in the stones or the stomach. Both equally dangerous.

Besides that, Mr Magoo could look at the clip and tell you it was the stones.

SidelineKick

Indiana you really talk some bullshit.

Firstly you said Mullan looked round him then give him a knee in the balls, which he didn't.

Now you're saying he kicked him istead of kneed.

Which is it?  You should think about what you're typing then read over it again.  A lot of it doesn't make sense.

It is inconclusive as to whether or not he connected with his balls but the fact remains he kneed him somewhere in that vacinity, and deserved a suspension.  How long of a suspension? The same as Tommy McGuigan I would say.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

INDIANA

Look at the incident again . Mullen can see at all times where the ref is when he did it. Do I have to post the bloody thing again?
As said above point out in the rulebook where a knee with intent is differentiated in the rulebook? You guys should be doing stand up. Des Bishop would be out of a job.