Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeoMc

Quote from: EC Unique on July 17, 2011, 11:06:43 PM
So Armagh and Roscommon are all that can stop Tyrone reaching another semi final. Very achievable IMO. Club Championship up the left again this year.
Beating those 2 will only get them to a quarter final.

EC Unique

Oops, my mistake. Still very winnable games though.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: viiv on July 17, 2011, 10:41:22 PM
The CCC has made the decision that only division 3 fixtures will be played on 24th July.

Any change requests are subject to the usual conditions.

O'Neill's All County Football League Division 3

Sunday 24th July @ 2.15pm and 3.45pm

Aghaloo  v  Drumragh
Brackaville  v  Glenelly
Castlederg  v  Killeeshil
Clogher  v  Carrickmore III
Derrytresk  v  Owen Roes
Dungannon  v  Dregish
Errigal Ciaran III  v  Beragh
Fintona  v  Brocagh
Tattyreagh  v  Drumquin

is this definatly the case?

cant understand why as these weekedns games weher due to be stared games anyway   :-\
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

giveherlong

Glenelly Rockin' by the River Festival 2011

The club festival takes centre stage this weekend and the following week with More Power to your Elbow getting proceedings underway in the marquee on Saturday night.

The full festival line up is as follows:

·        Saturday 23rd July-More Power to your Elbow

·        Sunday 24th July-Glenelly's Got Talent

·        Monday 25th July-Sperrin Ramble

·        Tuesday 26th July-Kiddies &Teen Disco

·        Wednesday 27th July-Big Bingo

·        Thursday 28th July-Strictly Come Dancing

·        Friday 29th July-Robert Mizzell

·        Saturday 30th July-Vintage Day    PM-The Boogie Men

·        Sunday 31st July-Family Funday   PM-Pontius Pilots

barelegs

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on July 18, 2011, 11:39:27 AM
Quote from: viiv on July 17, 2011, 10:41:22 PM
The CCC has made the decision that only division 3 fixtures will be played on 24th July.

Any change requests are subject to the usual conditions.

O'Neill's All County Football League Division 3

Sunday 24th July @ 2.15pm and 3.45pm

Aghaloo  v  Drumragh
Brackaville  v  Glenelly
Castlederg  v  Killeeshil
Clogher  v  Carrickmore III
Derrytresk  v  Owen Roes
Dungannon  v  Dregish
Errigal Ciaran III  v  Beragh
Fintona  v  Brocagh
Tattyreagh  v  Drumquin

is this definatly the case?

cant understand why as these weekedns games weher due to be stared games anyway   :-\

Reading between the lines it seems to be that the price of getting Mulligan back on board is that he'll be allowed to play in Cookstown's remaining matches meaning that starred games or not, all county players will be available. There's only one round of starred games left anyway and they were meant to be this weekend.

Maybe I'm just being cynical. Just seems rather coincidental.

blewuporstuffed

you could be right.
i had thought maybe it was a case of trying to 'save' the stared game in the event of beating armagh, so they can play it later
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

nrico2006

Some good footage on Jerome Quinns Vimeo site of the Finbar McVeigh 7's which Lisnaske won by narrowly defeating Urney in the final.

http://www.jeromequinnmedia.com/watch/Watch-Goals-from-Todays-Ulster-Intermediate-7s-Final---Lisnaskea-v-Urney-572
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

bigfrank

Chances of a round of fixtures being played next weekend if tyrone win??? Kinda hard to plan ahead if some people wanted to go to galway races or the golf in killarney to cheer on big clarkie :)...anyone know the answer??

barelegs

I think I may have been premature earlier with my cynicism and blewuporstuffed is probably right. The fixture plan for the next month depending on the county team's progress means there mightn't be a whole pile of club football. The starred round was probably postponed this weekend to make sure there might be some club football in August.

I think the Junior Championship is going ahead next weekend (without the Killeeshil- Castlederg game). Only Killeeshil have a county man so there isn't too much disruption here.

King Kenny

What will the club fixtures be now.  Can we expect any league games before Tyrone are finished in the championship?  What about the club championship?

blewuporstuffed

no club games next weekend either i believe

barelegs

I see Niall McKenna has withdrawn from the senior set up to concentrate on club football.

http://www.teamtalkmag.com/?p=7330

Although Mickey Harte was smiling broadly at the end of last night's win over Armagh, some of the gloss of that win disappeared this morning when the county manager was informed that young midfield prospect Niall Mc Kenna has decided to withdraw from the panel. The Donaghmore player, son of former county player and manager Eugene, informed the manager that he wished to opt out of the county panel to focus on club football for the rest of the year.

Mc Kenna was a member of the 2008 All Ireland minor winning side along with present senior panel members Kyle Coney, Peter Harte and Ronan Mc Nabb but only Harte and Coney have so far made the breakthrough to the senior team. The high fielding Queens University student will be quite a loss to the panel as his versatility would allow him to fill several positions should he be required and players of that quality could prove vital just as Tyrone enter the business end of the season.

clarshack

Quote from: barelegs on July 24, 2011, 11:11:23 PM
I see Niall McKenna has withdrawn from the senior set up to concentrate on club football.

http://www.teamtalkmag.com/?p=7330

Although Mickey Harte was smiling broadly at the end of last night's win over Armagh, some of the gloss of that win disappeared this morning when the county manager was informed that young midfield prospect Niall Mc Kenna has decided to withdraw from the panel. The Donaghmore player, son of former county player and manager Eugene, informed the manager that he wished to opt out of the county panel to focus on club football for the rest of the year.

Mc Kenna was a member of the 2008 All Ireland minor winning side along with present senior panel members Kyle Coney, Peter Harte and Ronan Mc Nabb but only Harte and Coney have so far made the breakthrough to the senior team. The high fielding Queens University student will be quite a loss to the panel as his versatility would allow him to fill several positions should he be required and players of that quality could prove vital just as Tyrone enter the business end of the season.

this doesnt make sense as there will be very little club football until tyrone are knocked out.

EC Unique

Quote from: under the bar on July 25, 2011, 12:13:14 PM
Not the case at all EC so i'd urge u to remove that post as thats how scurrilous rumours start.

What is 'the case' then?

on the sideline

anyone got the updated or final list of junior championship games, venues and times?