Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

Most clubs seem to be missing 3 or 4 established players through injury in the senior league.

Radda bout yeee

Kildress v Carmen was a good game last night - apart from the first 15 mins or so i think kildress were on top for most of the game but just couldn't get ahead at vital times. Carmen were missing a few - gormley, cunningham two i know of. Kildress were without there first choice midfield though tracey and mcgurk.
Carmen could of had 3 goals on the board in the opening 15 mins and then kildress finished strong rattling the cross bar, hitting the net just after a free was awarded and then missing a one on one chance which should have been finished which would have put them 4 up with 7mins to go however missed the chance and carmen equalised with the next attack.
Good level of performance from kildress and unlucky not get something from it but carmen just kept chipping away and home advantage and craft seemed to win it in the end.

Final Whistle

To be Fair to Kildress they have had a tough opening three fixtures. If they had of been against other opposition they would have a reasonale tally of points by this stage. Anyone got the fixture list for this week?

Any reports from the remaining fixtures???

Club Rossa

Senior games this weekend.

Aghyaran v Killyclogher
Clonoe v Carrickmore
Donaghmore v Moy
Dromore v Greencastle
Galbally v Coalisland
Kildress v Cookstown
Omagh v Errigal
Trillick v Ardboe

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: Club Rossa on April 26, 2010, 12:14:00 PM

Aghyaran v Killyclogher  Aghyaran
Clonoe v Carrickmore    draw
Donaghmore v Moy        Donaghmore
Dromore v Greencastle      Dromore
Galbally v Coalisland          Coalisland
Kildress v Cookstown      Kildress
Omagh v Errigalaran         Errigal???
Trillick v Ardboe             Draw

only a guess. any other predictions. what happened Omagh yesterday?
First on the field and last to leave

orangeman

Quote from: Club Rossa on April 26, 2010, 12:14:00 PM

Aghyaran v Killyclogher
Clonoe v Carrickmore
Donaghmore v Moy
Dromore v Greencastle
Galbally v Coalisland
Kildress v Cookstown
Omagh v Errigal
Trillick v Ardboe

Wee Roddy

Carmen and Kildress was a cracking game of football yesterday evening with some great passages of play from both sides. Kildress where missing a few but Carmens injury list is a shambles at the minute. I can count 8 of the senior squad out at present. So all in all Carrickmore would be happy with the result but more importantly it is the first time in a long time that they won a game that they should have lost. The forwards were a bit more physical this week in the tackle. Gaby was an animal about the middle again with Sparky back on form following his illness. There are problems in the forwards at the minute. But Kildress can count themselves very unlucky. A trojan second half from Fran Loughran, who was anonimous in the first brought them back into the game. Played at a high tempo with plenty of hits and very little niggle, it was well worth the admission fee.

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: Wee Roddy on April 26, 2010, 04:25:31 PM
Carmen and Kildress was a cracking game of football yesterday evening with some great passages of play from both sides. Kildress where missing a few but Carmens injury list is a shambles at the minute. I can count 8 of the senior squad out at present. So all in all Carrickmore would be happy with the result but more importantly it is the first time in a long time that they won a game that they should have lost. The forwards were a bit more physical this week in the tackle. Gaby was an animal about the middle again with Sparky back on form following his illness. There are problems in the forwards at the minute. But Kildress can count themselves very unlucky. A trojan second half from Fran Loughran, who was anonimous in the first brought them back into the game. Played at a high tempo with plenty of hits and very little niggle, it was well worth the admission fee.

Roddy, who are the injured, or who is likely to make a return for this weekend's fixture?

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: wheres he takin er from on April 26, 2010, 04:29:09 PM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on April 26, 2010, 04:25:31 PM

good enough summing up i'd say! thought marty grimes had a good game for kildress also he was there when the pressure was on and was basically playing in midfield for the first time in his life. also thought carmen no 9 gave kildress untold problems in the first half who was he? he was given too much space thats for sure!

WeeDonns

QuoteWhere are all these reports that you promised us???

Drumragh draw with Tattyreagh

Wee Roddy

In answer to the couple of questions I was asked............
Radda about ye, Carrickmores number 9 was james Rafferty. Its the first time I have seen him play senior football myself so it was good to see a man do well on his debut.
Wheres he taking her from....I can tell you who all is injured but I have not a clue when any of them would be back. I am assuming that Magill and McGurk are near it when they both made late appearances last week although I notices neither participated in the warm down , getting treatment on field.

nothingbettertobeat

Just a Wee Question that Often pops up on a Saturday Night in the pub. Who is the The Best Club Footballer In Division One that hasnt been on the County Team?
Been Some Great servants to their Clubs in the past Number of Years.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

wheres he takin er from

anyone see jerome quinn article on front of todays irish news? very interesting, but seems to back up what s lot of people suspected. maybe your lurking about here jerome, if so any annonomous comments?? :)

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: wheres he takin er from on April 27, 2010, 12:42:55 PM
anyone see jerome quinn article on front of todays irish news? very interesting, but seems to back up what s lot of people suspected. maybe your lurking about here jerome, if so any annonomous comments?? :)

Have not seen it, can someone post up?

FOSB - where are you, your always good for the articles  ;D
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

ziggysego

Quote from: wheres he takin er from on April 27, 2010, 12:42:55 PM

Just after reading it there. Jerome really got shafted by the BBC. It's great that he isn't going to roll over for them and show the wider world just how prejudgist they are towards the GAA. Still, we all knew that anyway.

Go on yer good thing Jerome!
Testing Accessibility