Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaffer

Quote from: ziggysego on March 13, 2009, 07:41:51 PM
Quote from: An Fear Rua on March 13, 2009, 05:56:51 PM
Is the McCory on telly? might see if I can get the landlord to retune his sky box to bbc 6 counties if it is.

Got this from BBCi

--

13:00
Schools Cup Finals
Jackie Fullerton is at Ravenhill for the Schools' Cup Final. Commentary from Jim Neilly.

--

Hard to know, but I think so.

Has to be.  . That programme starts at 1pm and is  over at 4.45pm. Enough time to cover the Peanut Chase and the GAA.

AND the programme is entitled ' The Schools Cup FinalS'.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

longrunsthefox

Is the McCory on telly? might see if I can get the landlord to retune his sky box to bbc 6 counties if it is.

McRory man!

Karl Kennedy

Quote from: longrunsthefox on March 13, 2009, 10:58:13 PM

McRory man!

MacRory man!!

ziggysego

Quote from: Karl Kennedy on March 13, 2009, 10:59:55 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on March 13, 2009, 10:58:13 PM

McRory man!

MacRory man!!

BUUUUUUUUUURN!
Testing Accessibility

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Mid Down Gael

See Tyrone under 21 lineout in irish news today.are Liam Donnelly and Martin Coyle on drugs? im not from tyrone and i could pick a better lineout from what ive seen over the past few years. Why is Kyle Coney not on? Mattie Donnelly full forward? thats favourtism at its best. to be honest of the 6 forwards who started for tyrone minors last year id say he was the least influential. Ciaran Girvin, Paddy McNiece Conor ONeill and Coney where far better yet not one of them start.

Bitta-Banter

Mid Down gael,calm down lad,your a Down man,what are you even gettin involved in this discussion for?

loughshore lad

Kyle Coney has a shoulder injury and requires an operation that will leave him out for a number of months by all accounts.

Mid Down Gael

Quote from: Bitta-Banter on March 17, 2009, 11:16:04 AM
Mid Down gael,calm down lad,your a Down man,what are you even gettin involved in this discussion for?

My mother is a tyrone women. have some tyrone in my blood so i follow the red hands when its not against my beloved Down.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Mid Down Gael on March 17, 2009, 10:11:54 AM
See Tyrone under 21 lineout in irish news today.are Liam Donnelly and Martin Coyle on drugs? im not from tyrone and i could pick a better lineout from what ive seen over the past few years. Why is Kyle Coney not on? Mattie Donnelly full forward? thats favourtism at its best. to be honest of the 6 forwards who started for tyrone minors last year id say he was the least influential. Ciaran Girvin, Paddy McNiece Conor ONeill and Coney where far better yet not one of them start.

You should be armed with the facts before launching an attack like that. McNiece and Coney both have long term injuries

KIDDO 4

Conor O Neill was asked to the trials and did not attend them.

Radioulster

Mid Down  ???  ???
Young Donnelly was excellent for the Minors and excepentional for Trillick in their run to the Ulster Title. I would not be a huge fan of the U 21 management but there is no way this is a case of nepotism

tyrone exile

And ciaran girvan was not on the panel because he is concentrating on the macrory!

longrunsthefox

...apart from that mid Down you were spot on  :P

Carmen Stateside

Is Q101 covering the game tonight?