Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mountfield Munter

Quote from: Canavanistheman03 on October 23, 2025, 01:50:32 PMGood to see all the Lough ones still on the sauce from Friday night. 6 days in a row drinking after an old firm game.

Suppose having a rip of drink in Sallys is a better than the "club".

#2juniortitles


Retweet

tyroneStatto

Quote from: Grace Murphy on October 23, 2025, 11:49:05 AMI see Loughmacrory are cancelling mass for the big match. The big man might not be on there side after that. I wouldn't be at it. I'd be making sure Marty Boyle hasn't changed the underpants since last Friday!

Throw-in isn't until 4.00pm, I'm with you I wouldn't be changing things like that.
Wonder if Trillick have ever cancelled their mass for a county final?

tyroneStatto

Quote from: BeraghBadger on October 18, 2025, 07:50:00 AMLoughmacrory celebrating like they have won the thing meanwhile Trillick keeping it all on the down low and they will be looking revenge for last years loss. Loughmacrory simply don't have the defenders to stop all of Trillicks attacking power. Trillick will be happy with Loughmacrory in final as I believe Carrickmore would of been a bigger challenge for them

Trillick have only scored 1-13 in each of their last 2 games which won't be enough to win on Sunday.

As for Top Scorer, reckon Danny Fullerton (2-16) is still ahead of Ruairi McCullagh (0-21) by a point with Lee Brennan on 0-16.

Tyrone Donegal Boarder

Some awfully sour men on this board, no skin of my back makes for good viewing  ;D

breakingball78

Thoughts on the new Tyrone jersey? Personally I think it is aesthetically repugnant.

DaleCooper

Great to see Tyrone TV lifting plenty of cash. Good service[could be better with some tweaks] and price will come down with more using it.

Would be interesting to see the breakdown of costs. Broadcasting is expensive business, though it's a simple camera setup.

RedHand88

Quote from: breakingball78 on October 23, 2025, 07:58:40 PMThoughts on the new Tyrone jersey? Personally I think it is aesthetically repugnant.

Very similar to last year, side panels just

tyroneStatto

#52372
Would look better with no sponsor logo (any sponsor logo) on it.

God14

Not much imagination in it anyway. 

Bring back kellys inn

Can I remind everyone that this board is for club talk, there is a seperate board for county chat, hence the name!

alwaysbackthedraw

Quote from: God14 on October 24, 2025, 08:05:21 AMNot much imagination in it anyway. 
Tyrone jerseys are usually always nice, nothing standout just simple and effective. I don't think they should have taken away the red strip on the end of the sleeve however. Although if the red strip stayed it would nearly be a mirror image of the Tyrone ladies jersey
'A clap on the back is only about two feet from a kick in the arse'

Snapchap

Quote from: DaleCooper on October 23, 2025, 08:15:11 PMGreat to see Tyrone TV lifting plenty of cash. Good service[could be better with some tweaks] and price will come down with more using it.


breakingball78

Quote from: Bring back kellys inn on October 24, 2025, 08:29:14 AMCan I remind everyone that this board is for club talk, there is a seperate board for county chat, hence the name!

I'll bare that in mind 'Mr I made my account 26 days ago'.

Hand of God

Trillick by 5 I think.

They have definitely added a bit of depth in their squad with Charlie Donnelly, Farry and the Corrys coming through lately. They have scores across the park whereas I think Loughmacrory are too reliant on McElholm and McCullagh.


tyroneStatto

Quote from: Hand of God on October 24, 2025, 01:41:17 PMTrillick by 5 I think.

They have definitely added a bit of depth in their squad with Charlie Donnelly, Farry and the Corrys coming through lately. They have scores across the park whereas I think Loughmacrory are too reliant on McElholm and McCullagh.



Pauraic Meenagh, Cathal Donaghy and Cathaoir Gallagher have scored plenty as well in their campaign.