Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helpline

Oh the Rossa always make an impact, its just not by winning or playing football.
The first half was even, the second half was even worse

Club Rossa

Ach sure we haven't even raised a row in God knows how long.Dromore or Killyclogher for the O'Neill cup.

Helpline

As I say Dromore are nailed on this year, wont be tested until the semis which is the only worry, they will also give Ulster Club a big push. :)

TF15

Won't be a glove put on Dromore to the All Ireland Club Semi Final.

skeog

dont think the boys in gardrum park be buying into that only have to turn up crap wide open championship about 6 teams in with a realistic shout

Aaron Boone

Quote from: Helpline on August 12, 2016, 02:15:05 PM
As I say Dromore are nailed on this year, wont be tested until the semis which is the only worry, they will also give Ulster Club a big push. :)

They are in fine form, very strong unit. An Ulster Club for Dromore is realistic at this stage.

Norf Tyrone

Away on holidays here lads. Just tuning in to see has there been any decision or ruling on Clans v The Derg?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Man Marker

They played Bllinderry just last week in a friendly and lost, and the Shamrocks are a good team but are way past their best. When is the last time the team at the top of the league in August won the championship. Dromore are in fine form but I would be interested in the team who is in fine form from September to mid October

smort

Dungannon will do well to win it.

Aaron Boone

Quote from: Man Marker on August 13, 2016, 10:45:29 AM

They played Bllinderry just last week in a friendly and lost, and the Shamrocks are a good team but are way past their best. When is the last time the team at the top of the league in August won the championship. Dromore are in fine form but I would be interested in the team who is in fine form from September to mid October

Dromore beat Edendork by 23 today.

Legoman5

Anther round of fixtures over and another wkend to convince me even more that Dromore wont be touched!! 
There guna breeze to the semi final stage and I genuinely believe they could bring Ulster glory to Tyrone this year!!

Onthe40

Things not going well at Rahilly park?

driveherin

Rossa...I think it's safe enough for you to start preparing for Dromore in QF's!!!!  :o :o ::) ::)

Helpline

I see the odds on Dromore has been slashed to 7/2, they're seldom wrong. Although Killyclogher could give them a scare if they meet down the the line. :D

winghalfback

Quote from: Onthe40 on August 15, 2016, 10:02:37 AM
Things not going well at Rahilly park?

Don't seem to be maybe Cassidy ain't having the same effect there anymore