Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tombraider

Quote from: KIDDO on August 26, 2007, 09:08:24 PM
Coalisland, completed  3 in a row minor league  victories  this evening, with 1.12  to 1.6  final victory over Carrickmore, at Edendork.

Congratulations to the Fianna yesterday. 3 in a row is a marvellous acheivement by this young team. Many of these young men won an Ulster minor title last year too. Great credit must go to their management. Surely Damien O' Hagan must be considered as a future County Minor manager.

Wee Roddy

I was at the game and I could have taken Coalisland to victory and i have not seen them before. They were far to physical and streetwise for a young Carmen outfit.

O'Hagans behavoir along the sideline was nothing short of disgraceful. He gave eveyone abuse from the referee to the linesman, umpires, Carrickmore players and even his own players. Was he not the man to take Colaisland to 1B a couple of years ago anyway??

orangeman

No league fixtures this weekend again - and we were told we couldn't get a legue game off ( in the middle of the July holidays ) cos there was no room thhne fixtures schedule  - the whole thing is a shambles !! It's time the county board had a dedicated fixtures secretary / chairman / committee -

And no word of the under 21's either - It looks like it won't take place now.

laceer

tyroneboi

agree with orangeman - the fixtures are a complete joke an embarrassment for the county board. Just take an example in 1B Derrylaughan have something like six league games left. down in division 3 my own club brackaville have 14 league games left. lets hope this new league structure will change things but if the current people stay in charge i wont be holding my breathe!!

orangeman

Is there a fixtures person / people at the miunte ? Who decides on fixtures ? It seems as if they just make it up as they go along.

tyroneboi

i just assumed that there was a designated fixtures committee thought that fella harkin from strabane i think was involved but maybe im wrong. the problems with fixtures has been going on for a few years now but nothing seems to be done about it!!

goal and a point

Daly from Eglish and McGolderick from Eskra/ Dromore decide the fixtures and dates. Harkin just emails them out as far as i am lead to beieve

Tombraider

Quote from: Wee Roddy on August 27, 2007, 01:35:55 PM
I was at the game and I could have taken Coalisland to victory and i have not seen them before. They were far to physical and streetwise for a young Carmen outfit.

O'Hagans behavoir along the sideline was nothing short of disgraceful. He gave eveyone abuse from the referee to the linesman, umpires, Carrickmore players and even his own players. Was he not the man to take Colaisland to 1B a couple of years ago anyway??

The Fianna shocked a fancied Errigal team in the Semi Final. O'Hagan won an Ulster Club Minor title last year. He  obviously has something. Not all good underage managers make great Senior managers and vice versa!!!

orangeman

So - two people in Tyrone decide on the fixtures - this Daly fella from Eglish must be the same gentleman who said there was no room for a postponement for our fixyutre against Dromore in the middle of the July holidays !!! Happy days - all is well with the world ?

KIDDO

But the important reserve final took  over for Ardboe that weekend.

KIDDO

Ladies will play Mayo on Sat evening next at 7.15, live tv coverage on TG4

orangeman

You've got a new job Kiddo - doing the turnstiles !

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: KIDDO on August 24, 2007, 11:20:23 PM
Really, what could anyone in New York  offer  on a discussion on tonights game in Killyclogher , keep up the good work supplying information  about  tournament gaa finals in New -York  certainly a much superior standard of  football .  And in reply to your early posting  about the Dromore juvinile team losing to Carrickmore recently , I must also point out that Dromore defeated  Carrickmore in round 2 of the ui6 league  2.9 .to 1.9 on Thursday June 28th , inCarrickmore .

Same aul shite from Kiddo again  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

ziggysego

Does anyone know what the facilities are like at Edendork for disabled people?
Testing Accessibility