Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winghalfback

coalisland were well beaten ref def did not beat them their defence was really bad their forward line were afraid to shoot and the management lost the game when they brought on t o hagan my all east semi wish is gone and to be honest im glad as now the blues fire is well and truely out. I have 2 words for Mickey Harte Ronan O Neill the lad is unreal and this is everytime i seen him. Omagh will take some beating now. Roll on tomorrow til the big guns come out to play.

downatthemidda

you have changed wing half. first you were hoping for an all east semi line up....now your glad its not. just hope tmrw is not destroyed by the weather.

Archie Mitchell

Very impressed with Omagh this evening. Played very well as a team and Ronan O'Neill and Connor O'Donnell were outstanding today. Think they got at least 2-7 between them. Coalisland didn't show up at all. They started to play a bit in second half, got the goal and a few points to put 4 in it with 8 minutes left then Omagh went straight up the pitch to score 1-1 and end the game. They will be tough opposition for Ardboe/Dromore in the semi final.

winghalfback

Quote from: downatthemidda on September 24, 2011, 08:13:29 PM
you have changed wing half. first you were hoping for an all east semi line up....now your glad its not. just hope tmrw is not destroyed by the weather.

i have not changed at all i merely stated i would have loved to have seen 4 eastern teams in the semi finals but now that it has not happened im not disappointed as i would not be a fianna fan and am glad they are out whats so hard to understand tomorrow. I hope it stays dry myself tomorrow as it will only lead to a faster brand of football being played and i just hope we come out on the right side of the result but we have a few major injuries in our camp and we will have to be at our very very best to win.

downatthemidda

we have a few injuries ourselves. one definitely out. anyway,heres to a great days football. cant wait. :-\

Rocky Mc Guigan

Beware Omagh-they will be unloading the extra friends, flags  and cuddly toys for the semi final. Heaven help Dromore/Ardboe. Imagine the crescendo and outpourings of fanmania from the St Enda's facebook site if they make the final ;D

gethimaf

Quote from: winghalfback on September 24, 2011, 08:07:11 PM
coalisland were well beaten ref def did not beat them their defence was really bad their forward line were afraid to shoot and the management lost the game when they brought on t o hagan my all east semi wish is gone and to be honest im glad as now the blues fire is well and truely out. I have 2 words for Mickey Harte Ronan O Neill the lad is unreal and this is everytime i seen him. Omagh will take some beating now. Roll on tomorrow til the big guns come out to play.
Think T was excellent when he came on, outplayed joe mcmahon. Was a good game of football today, Omagh were awesome, there best performance since 2006. Two good footballing teams and an open game of football the way its supposed to be played. Referee was ok today, way better to the fianna than he was when they played killyclogher. However he did not give omagh everything and i think someone made a lazy statement that he did. I actually hope omagh go on to win it, if ardboe win it theyd be the worst team in a long time to do so.

gethimaf

Quotei think someone made a lazy statement

Ok, carry on....
[/quote]

it was wide and sweeping not lazy

randomtask

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on September 24, 2011, 11:47:27 PM
Beware Omagh-they will be unloading the extra friends, flags  and cuddly toys for the semi final. Heaven help Dromore/Ardboe. Imagine the crescendo and outpourings of fanmania from the St Enda's facebook site if they make the final ;D

Why do you find so amusing that omagh are trying to get everyone they can out in the club to support them? I think this is your third post regarding their fb page, get over it.

Norf Tyrone

Meanwhile while yous boys all futter about with the senior stuff, Owen Roes won their first ever minor title today beating Aghaloo in the final. The last time a minor crown came to Leckpatrick it was under the Pearse Ogs in 1964!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Family guy

Gona brave the rain and head into edendork,goin for a dromore and carmen win

winghalfback

Quote from: Family guy on September 25, 2011, 02:16:46 PM
Gona brave the rain and head into edendork,goin for a dromore and carmen win

On my way in now myself brolly in hand hoping for two good games and Ardboe and Clonoe wins

usa07

Anyone got any links to listen to the games??

men in black