Any for Intermediate and junior?

GAA_Finatic

14:00  Eglish v Moortown     4/11  15/2  5/2 

15:30  Derrylaughan v Cookstown     5/6   13/2   6/5 

19:00  Clonoe v Trillick     1/5  9/1  4/1 

Paddy Power

GAA_Finatic

21 Aug. 14:00 Moortown vs Eglish - (Tyrone SFC)  21/10 Susp.  15/2 Susp.  4/9 

21 Aug. 15:30 Derrylaughlin vs Cookstown - (Tyrone SFC)  evens Susp.  13/2 Susp.  evens 

21 Aug. 19:00 Clonoe vs Trillick - (Tyrone SFC)  1/3 Susp.  8/1 Susp.  13/5 

This is actually Ladbrokes prices, first one was williamhill !!!

GAA_Finatic

Na, no prices up for intermediate or Junior yet !!!

randomtask

Quote from: Hashtag on August 18, 2011, 12:59:22 PM
Quote from: ExcellentDriver on August 18, 2011, 12:16:58 PM
A mate of mine from Ballinderry is insistent Clonoe will win the Tyrone Championship.

They look mighty impressive. Solid at the back and able to pick out scores at the right time. Good each way bet if they were a Horse.

Though I have a sneaky feeling that Omagh will win the Championship this Year. They have a formidable crop of young lads coming through; as well as having the McMahons; and will need to start delivering at Senior level.

I feel if Omagh could just get out of Tyrone they would probably have the equipment to achieve something at Ulster level. Must be said that they are the biggest under achievers out there considering the success they have had at minor and under 21 levels down the years.

Completely disagree with you that Omagh have under achieved. These minor and under 21 titles have only been won in the last two years. About half the senior team is still under 21 this year. Do you really expect these players to make the transition of being excellent under-age players to experienced club footballers in that time? They need time to develop both physically and mentally. Last year was a success in many peoples eyes beaten in the semi final of the championship in last kick of the game, as well as a top four finish in the league, compare that with omaghs last five seasons and that is a significant improvement. I hope that lessons have been learnt and a big year is expected this year. Although i do agree omagh would be the best equipped team in tyrone to do the best in ulster.

Club Rossa

Would go with Clonoe myself.No big stars on their team but they are very strong throughout,particularily in defence.

randomtask

4 way accum with these teams looks tasty at 2/1.

Clonoe
Dromore
Omagh
Ardboe

Radda bout yeee

Looks like a very unlucky year for the tones after being relegated. Coming up against an Edendork team who are on fire this year when other years they have fallen away! Kildress had ambitions of automatic promotion but because they have been unfortunate in drawing the favourites for the double so early in the championship so I don't hold out much hope for Kildress tomorrow night!

My heart says Kildress by 1 but my head says Edendork by 3/4.

barelegs

First result of the weekend

Aghaloo 1-11 Brackaville 1-8

Aaron Boone

After Omagh win they will play Derry champions in Ulster Club, at home.

attheraces

I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

tyrone86

Quote from: hardstation on August 18, 2011, 10:55:14 PM
Any truth that Dungannon hurlers were tanked tonight?

According to the main page of tyronegaa.ie, it would appear so! Nothing yet on teamtalk to confirm though

Wee Roddy

As a matter of interest what is the criteria for being best equipped to win Ulster?

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: Wee Roddy on August 19, 2011, 08:57:26 AM
As a matter of interest what is the criteria for being best equipped to win Ulster?

surely its simply a team who could give Cross a realistic challenge in heavy wet conditions in November/December
First on the field and last to leave

Hashtag

Quote from: wheres he takin er from on August 19, 2011, 09:03:47 AM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on August 19, 2011, 08:57:26 AM

surely its simply a team who could give Cross a realistic challenge in heavy wet conditions in November/December

Bingo. Carmen, Dromore and Omagh only team I could see doing this.