Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Gaa

I'd like to think that there are ongoing inspections taking place,  the CB will have been highly embarrassed with the current situation and wont want to come in for any more flack, not that their held to account anyhow.  But the talk of this CPA has used Tyrone as an example of what is wrong in Club football today.
Living the dream!!!

longballin

Ulster club championship following Sunday also set for Omagh... or Monday in Carrickmore?  8)

jb81

Quote from: longballin on October 20, 2016, 10:49:18 AM
Ulster club championship following Sunday also set for Omagh... or Monday in Carrickmore?  8)

LOL

At least its a bank holiday in the south, so I will make it if its on the monday.

Hope it rains tonight ;). Wont get to game tomorrow night but will on saturday..

Drove for 4.5 hours last sunday morning to go see it and gutted when it was called off.....was a long drive back

longballin

aye rain tomorrow would be ideal for a lot of people

leenie

Quote from: jb81 on October 20, 2016, 12:14:50 PM
Quote from: longballin on October 20, 2016, 10:49:18 AM

LOL

At least its a bank holiday in the south, so I will make it if its on the monday.

Hope it rains tonight ;). Wont get to game tomorrow night but will on saturday..

Drove for 4.5 hours last sunday morning to go see it and gutted when it was called off.....was a long drive back

Where were u coming from .. cork?
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

jb81

LeoMc

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on October 20, 2016, 10:09:29 AM
I'd like to think that there are ongoing inspections taking place, the CB will have been highly embarrassed with the current situation and wont want to come in for any more flack, not that their held to account anyhow.  But the talk of this CPA has used Tyrone as an example of what is wrong in Club football today.

They even have contingency plan this time round?
The question is why they did not have a contingency plan last Sunday.

blewuporstuffed

How is that Galbally v edendork game allowed to go ahead tonight?  What happened to the last two rounds of league games having to be played at the same time? Both clubs involved in relegation yet.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

redhandofgod

Surprisingly Edendork v galbally finished a draw tonight.  ::)

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: redhandofgod on October 20, 2016, 09:30:23 PM
No harm, but that's pathetic from all involved.
There was a huge issue made months ago about the games not being able to be moved so this sort of thing couldn't happen.
County board make it up as they go along.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quarterback

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 20, 2016, 09:45:37 PM
There was a huge issue made months ago about the games not being able to be moved so this sort of thing couldn't happen.
I Don't blame Galbally or Edendork for pulling the game forward.  Clubs are fed up with the season running on this late.  Its a joke and puts a lot of unneeded expense on clubs.

redhandofgod

Just FIX all the games save any hassle of playing them....sure what's the point?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Quarterback on October 20, 2016, 09:53:39 PM
I Don't blame Galbally or Edendork for pulling the game forward.  Clubs are fed up with the season running on this late.  Its a joke and puts a lot of unneeded expense on clubs.
Yeah, fair play to them for fixing the game  ::)

square_ball

It was going to be a point each no matter if the game was played tonight, Sunday or a few weeks ago. Not defending either the fixed game or the fixture being rearranged.

redhandofgod

Galbally done the same last year. Fixed game with eskra to keep them outa relegation trouble. Archie looking after his mates