Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 04, 2012, 09:54:14 AM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on November 04, 2012, 09:30:44 AM
galbally beat loughmacrory to stay up
lough go down to div 3
augher v strabane in promotion final

When was the last time Loughmacrory were in Junior football? A wee bit of a surprise that they came down is it not?

Galbally now face Brocagh or Fintona.

Surprised to a certain degree that Augher beat Pomeroy.

there is very little between alot of the teams in that division.
Loughtmacrory have been unfortunate with emigration and injury i suppose, but it just shows you how competitive intermediate is that two teams recently down from senior were in the relegation battle
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

MCO

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on November 04, 2012, 10:15:55 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 04, 2012, 09:54:14 AM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on November 04, 2012, 09:30:44 AM
galbally beat loughmacrory to stay up
lough go down to div 3
augher v strabane in promotion final

When was the last time Loughmacrory were in Junior football? A wee bit of a surprise that they came down is it not?

Galbally now face Brocagh or Fintona.

Seen Loughmacrory this year, although not just as strong as in the past, Div 3 is quite a shock.

Surprised to a certain degree that Augher beat Pomeroy.

there is very little between alot of the teams in that division.
Loughtmacrory have been unfortunate with emigration and injury i suppose, but it just shows you how competitive intermediate is that two teams recently down from senior were in the relegation battle

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on November 04, 2012, 03:58:37 PM
All three Tyrone clubs through to the Ulster club championships semi finals. Good day at the office!

Well done to them all. I'd expect Cookstown and Brackaville now to go and win the thing!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

clarshack

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 04, 2012, 04:22:48 PM
Quote from: Fionntamhnach on November 04, 2012, 03:58:37 PM
All three Tyrone clubs through to the Ulster club championships semi finals. Good day at the office!

Well done to them all. I'd expect Cookstown and Brackaville now to go and win the thing!

i think both teams will have tough enough semis norf.

brackaville play laragh utd (cavan) and cookstown play doohamlet (monaghan).

cavan teams are usually decent at junior level and doohamlet gave derrylaughan a bit of a trimming 2 years ago.

theticklemister

well done to EC, deserved winners.

Just watched the brackaville game too, they are some outfit for a Junior club and a great set of forwards. They were 10 times the team Derrytresk were last year when I seen them in the All-Ireland Semi-final.

winghalfback

Quote from: theticklemister on November 04, 2012, 06:12:26 PM

Just watched the brackaville game too, they are some outfit for a Junior club and a great set of forwards. They were 10 times the team Derrytresk were last year when I seen them in the All-Ireland Semi-final.

thats a big statement

theticklemister

Quote from: winghalfback on November 04, 2012, 06:31:29 PM

thats a big statement

I just seen Derrytresk play once and Brackaville play once.......................maybe it was!!!!!!!!!!!

clarshack

Quote from: theticklemister on November 04, 2012, 06:33:09 PM
Quote from: winghalfback on November 04, 2012, 06:31:29 PM

thats a big statement

I just seen Derrytresk play once and Brackaville play once.......................maybe it was!!!!!!!!!!!

i think there would be a fair difference in quality between ardoyne and dromid pearses.

antrim junior is of a poor standard. brackaville (and this goes to any tyrone jfc winner) really should be beating the likes of ardoyne by 10+

i think brackaville have a bit to do to be compared to derrytresk - let alone stating they are 10 times the team! but they certainly have the potential to do so.

EC Unique

Anyone know when the league semis are? Are we going to be forced into playing whilst still in the Ulster club?

Up The Middle

Quote from: EC Unique on November 05, 2012, 10:47:08 AM
Anyone know when the league semis are? Are we going to be forced into playing whilst still in the Ulster club?

We have been told the game is next Sunday no matter what the outcome was yesterday. Congratulations by the way, great win.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

theticklemister

No 9 for brackaville is an excellent young player I must add tpp

EC Unique

Quote from: Up The Middle on November 05, 2012, 11:05:23 AM

We have been told the game is next Sunday no matter what the outcome was yesterday. Congratulations by the way, great win.

Thanks. I love the Ulster club. Always great football.

Next Sunday would be fair enough as I don't expect the other teams to be held up just for us. I would expect a semi reserve team from Errigal though.

Up The Middle

Quote from: EC Unique on November 05, 2012, 11:42:46 AM

Next Sunday would be fair enough as I don't expect the other teams to be held up just for us. I would expect a semi reserve team from Errigal though.

Yeah i will believe it when i see it ::)
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

EC Unique

Quote from: Up The Middle on November 05, 2012, 12:07:16 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on November 05, 2012, 11:42:46 AM

Yeah i will believe it when i see it ::)

Believe me, we will not be going full hog. We had to win last weekend to make it into the play offs and it was our full reserve team that played. Why would we risk players? Errigal do not really need another league title. Sure it would be nice but no risks will be taken.

rrhf

Yeah as long as you dont try and hold the thing up on everybody ye'll be fine.