Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersarsfields

Drumragh beat Dungannon 2.8 to 2.7 up in dugannon.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: supersarsfields on April 20, 2009, 08:25:51 PM
Drumragh beat Dungannon 2.8 to 2.7 up in dugannon.

Good result for you up there.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

BennyHarp

Was that game this evening Sarsfields? Do u have any report?
That was never a square ball!!

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: bigfrank on April 20, 2009, 06:50:31 PM
Maybe im away off the mark but have the referee's in the first three games sucked or is it just me??? We are winnin games but still the talkin point is the referee,both teams are fallin out with him and there is alot of verbals goin on too?? anyone agree,players maybe??

Hard job trying to keep you boys happy! ;D

supersarsfields

Quote from: BennyHarp on April 20, 2009, 08:56:46 PM

Yeah Game was this evening. 7pm start.
It was a good entertaining game with some good passages of play. Dungannon will prob look towards a series of wides especially in the first half which didn't help them. The ref let alot of things go from the start on both sides and was reluctant to give a player carrying a ball into a tackle any easy frees.
Drumragh got an early penalty which helped to settle as few nerves. But Dungannon clawed that back towards the start of the second half. Then a long ball into our FF got a second goal which we would have hoped to have put a bit of daylight between us. But more or less straight away Dungannon went down the field and got one of their own. But we managed to get the point ahead and saw the game out.
Mentions for Dungannon would be their FF who looked Sharp, I think he's either Tyrone Minor or U21 and also Trainor in the middle of the park. We had big performances from Quinn and Taggart and Will be happy with our performance as there was a great effort put in by all the players and now with 5 points out of 6 things are picking up.

ziggysego

Was chatting to two strange looking men in Omagh this afternoon. Fierce smell of drink off the both of them. Both reckoned they are big time sport journalists, but I'm not so sure. One had a nervous twitch and the other kept looking over his shoulder at no-one.
Testing Accessibility

time ticking away

Quote from: ziggysego on April 20, 2009, 10:58:49 PM
Was chatting to two strange looking men in Omagh this afternoon. Fierce smell of drink off the both of them. Both reckoned they are big time sport journalists, but I'm not so sure. One had a nervous twitch and the other kept looking over his shoulder at no-one.
eh???
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

longrunsthefox

Rite enuff Ziggy -wat are you on about?  ???

longball

Quote from: supersarsfields on April 20, 2009, 10:32:10 PM

It was a good entertaining game with some good passages of play. Dungannon will prob look towards a series of wides especially in the first half which didn't help them. The ref let alot of things go from the start on both sides and was reluctant to give a player carrying a ball into a tackle any easy frees.
Drumragh got an early penalty which helped to settle as few nerves. But Dungannon clawed that back towards the start of the second half. Then a long ball into our FF got a second goal which we would have hoped to have put a bit of daylight between us. But more or less straight away Dungannon went down the field and got one of their own. But we managed to get the point ahead and saw the game out.
Mentions for Dungannon would be their FF who looked Sharp, I think he's either Tyrone Minor or U21 and also Trainor in the middle of the park. We had big performances from Quinn and Taggart and Will be happy with our performance as there was a great effort put in by all the players and now with 5 points out of 6 things are picking up.

thanks for the name check  ;D :D

ziggy talking to the press theres a suprise  :o ::)
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

BennyHarp

Quote from: supersarsfields on April 20, 2009, 10:32:10 PM

Cheers Supersarsfields, sounds like a good win for you lads! Was hoping Clarkes would keep up their good start - myabe they should play their games away from home!!
That was never a square ball!!

Family guy

Just heard coly doris for the states for the summer,off to philly,sure to be a big loss for the reigning champs.
Is any other of the clonoe lads heading with him??????

aroundincircles

longrunsthefox

If they get over first round I'm sure they'll be back for the three week championship tournament in October .

aroundincircles

Quote from: longrunsthefox on April 21, 2009, 07:29:27 PM
If they get over first round I'm sure they'll be back for the three week championship tournament in October .

Suits us then  ;)

aroundincircles

clonoe 4;12 brackaville 0;08 in clonoe the night minor championship play fainna next i do believe