The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: J70 on July 26, 2016, 11:59:27 AM
Quote from: stew on July 26, 2016, 07:32:11 AM
The Bern endorsed killory, even the far left is corrupt, bernie has sold his soul and I look forward to seeing what job the man gets from a clinton administration, racist dems are everywhere but hey, let's focus on getting killory elected Bern, the man not only does not have a soul, he has completely sold his millions of followers down the river and they know it, good enough for them.

Thought you were one of his followers stew? ;D

Despite your "conservatism".
[/quote

When you have two repugnant arseholes running and one decent human being running I think you should vote for the decent man.

You liberals obviously don't give a shite about the law, the kid is US born and that is fine, her parents should go through the proper channels and stay in the country legally.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

Quote from: J70 on July 26, 2016, 11:49:53 AM
Quote from: stew on July 26, 2016, 07:26:24 AM
Quote from: heganboy on July 26, 2016, 04:19:15 AM
Obama 2024
Trending after Michelle's speech

That woman was only proud of her country the second her husband got elected President, Michelle is bought and paid for.

Yes, god forbid a black person have misgivings and bitterness about the US and its history. ::)

Yes, but the timing of her pride was rather self serving was it not.

stew

Quote from: J70 on July 26, 2016, 11:57:11 AM
Quote from: stew on July 26, 2016, 11:14:18 AM
The democrats really are the most arrogant shower, they had an 11 year old illegal alien speak at the convention, that is kind of against the law of the land, she met Clinton recently and got invited to speak despite the fact it is against the law for her to be in the country.

The rules don't apply to killory boys do they?

I wonder who paid for their trip and hotel etc?

Yes, much better to pretend they're subhuman. Much better to pay them no mind, except to demonize them and use as fear mongering props and accuse them of containing a disproportionate amount of rapists and criminals. Much better to kick this wee girl's parents out, leaving their US born kids behind, breaking up families. 

The child herself is US born, by the way.

Who dehumanized them?

They are not supposed to be in the states because they did not bother to apply to get into the states.

Ach sure deck the law when it does not suit your agenda, no bother.

stew

Quote from: J70 on July 26, 2016, 12:03:37 PM
Quote from: stew on July 26, 2016, 07:05:01 AM
Quote from: heganboy on July 26, 2016, 03:39:11 AM
Warren's speech will make for some uncomfortable reading for Republicans deluded by trump, should they ever decide to read it.

Trump may have a better name calling approach but nothing concrete behind it. Will be interesting to see how he approaches any fact based allegations. Or doesn't...
Warren is an embarrassment, useless.

By the way, props to the racists democrats who went after blacks, gays and Jews, be proud notches and thank God for wiki, it exposes all sorts of racism no matter the source, racist democrats are everywhere people.

What does that even mean?

Lots of things are "everywhere". Doesn't mean they're plentiful or dominant.

A bit of data and context with your rants would be helpful.

How are the Dems doing with the bro-Nazi, white supremacy crowd, say, in comparison to Trump?

It's in the wikileaks, look it up.

Trump is NOT a Republican, he is one of your own, fits in well I would say.

J70

Quote from: stew on July 26, 2016, 01:24:38 PM
Quote from: J70 on July 26, 2016, 11:57:11 AM
Quote from: stew on July 26, 2016, 11:14:18 AM
The democrats really are the most arrogant shower, they had an 11 year old illegal alien speak at the convention, that is kind of against the law of the land, she met Clinton recently and got invited to speak despite the fact it is against the law for her to be in the country.

The rules don't apply to killory boys do they?

I wonder who paid for their trip and hotel etc?

Yes, much better to pretend they're subhuman. Much better to pay them no mind, except to demonize them and use as fear mongering props and accuse them of containing a disproportionate amount of rapists and criminals. Much better to kick this wee girl's parents out, leaving their US born kids behind, breaking up families. 

The child herself is US born, by the way.

Who dehumanized them?

They are not supposed to be in the states because they did not bother to apply to get into the states.

Ach sure deck the law when it does not suit your agenda, no bother.

A recognition of their humanity is sorely lacking in GOP rhetoric and policy. Their only reference to them ever is to demonize them. The fact is that they are here, they have roots and families and are overwhelmingly decent people and citizens in all but name. And the fact that the GOP are willing to either deport or leave in legal limbo families and their children who have been here all their lives and know no place else tells you all you need to know about GOP compassion and family values.

Say whatever you want about George W Bush, but he was willing to do the right thing by them, until the rabid right wing rose up in arms. And here we are ten years later and nothing has changed.

J70

Quote from: stew on July 26, 2016, 01:22:00 PM
Quote from: J70 on July 26, 2016, 11:49:53 AM
Quote from: stew on July 26, 2016, 07:26:24 AM
Quote from: heganboy on July 26, 2016, 04:19:15 AM
Obama 2024
Trending after Michelle's speech

That woman was only proud of her country the second her husband got elected President, Michelle is bought and paid for.

Yes, god forbid a black person have misgivings and bitterness about the US and its history. ::)

Yes, but the timing of her pride was rather self serving was it not.

And of course nothing to do with seeing a black man running for president as the nominee of a major party.

J70

Quote from: whitey on July 26, 2016, 12:17:58 PM
Warren's speech will make for some uncomfortable reading for Republicans deluded by trump, should they ever decide to read it.

Trump may have a better name calling approach but nothing concrete behind it. Will be interesting to see how he approaches any fact based allegations. Or doesn't...

By the way, props to the racists democrats who went after blacks, gays and Jews, be proud notches and thank God for wiki, it exposes all sorts of racism no matter the source, racist democrats are everywhere people.

How are the Dems doing with the bro-Nazi, white supremacy crowd, say, in comparison to Trump?

J70......if you think that only the Republicans have rascist supporters, I would suggest you take a trip to Irish American Democratic strongholds on the Southside of Chicago and South Boston.....

I didn't think or say anything of the sort.

J70

Quote from: J70 on July 26, 2016, 01:55:39 AM
Quote from: stew on July 25, 2016, 08:22:30 PM
Quote from: seafoid on July 25, 2016, 04:22:10 PM
I wouldn't vote for either of them. I think the 2 party system has run its course when a guy the constitution was designed to prevent represents the GOP.

Aye but he is a Democrat the same boy

Think its time to give that one up stew FFS.

Unless you're proposing he is going to turn around if elected and nominate a liberal to replace Scalia, veto the 75th vote to repeal Obamacare and apologize to muslims and Mexicans and all the rest of the groups and people he has demonized to win the working class white vote? ;D

Come on stew... You're still hanging on to your ludicrous "Trump is a Democrat" crap.

Answer my question.

What will Trump do in office if he's REALLY a Dem?

J70

Quote from: stew on July 26, 2016, 01:34:37 PM

It's in the wikileaks, look it up.

Trump is NOT a Republican, he is one of your own, fits in well I would say.

What racist statements about blacks, Jews and gays?

Can't be that hard to at least summarize if you're that familiar with it?

On Trump, see my other post/ question.

muppet

Quote from: J70 on July 26, 2016, 02:01:12 PM
Quote from: J70 on July 26, 2016, 01:55:39 AM
Quote from: stew on July 25, 2016, 08:22:30 PM
Quote from: seafoid on July 25, 2016, 04:22:10 PM
I wouldn't vote for either of them. I think the 2 party system has run its course when a guy the constitution was designed to prevent represents the GOP.

Aye but he is a Democrat the same boy

Think its time to give that one up stew FFS.

Unless you're proposing he is going to turn around if elected and nominate a liberal to replace Scalia, veto the 75th vote to repeal Obamacare and apologize to muslims and Mexicans and all the rest of the groups and people he has demonized to win the working class white vote? ;D

Come on stew... You're still hanging on to your ludicrous "Trump is a Democrat" crap.

Answer my question.

What will Trump do in office if he's REALLY a Dem?

He will thank Republicans like Stew for putting him there.

Then maybe rework the US flag.

I'd say he'd like HIS people at the top of the military as well. Maybe nationalise the media?
MWWSI 2017

J70

Looked up some of the emails there:

One guy joking about an EA's name - LaQueenia. Insensitive for sure, and dumb to put in writing in this day and age, but hardly an indictment of the DNC and Democratic Party. It's not like the person was spouting racist bile. Hardly the first time someone has joked about black use of non- traditional names. I say fair f**ks to them, given their history, but sometimes the names are unusual and people do a double-take and joke.

Another joked "I love you. No homo". Again, dumb and insensitive and something we've all probably done in our time, joked that our friend was gay. It's inappropriate any more as there is no excuse for casual demeaning of homosexuality any more. But again, a stupid joke by a single person. Does this mean that the DNC is full of homophobes and the party the anti- LBTG party, all actual evidence to the contrary?

On Bernie being a Jew or an atheist - the implication was that those Southern folks might be more receptive to a Jew than an atheist. Which is completely true!

Are you going to bat for us atheist types stew? Are you outraged on our behalf?

stew

Quote from: J70 on July 26, 2016, 02:31:46 PM

One guy joking about an EA's name - LaQueenia. Insensitive for sure, and dumb to put in writing in this day and age, but hardly an indictment of the DNC and Democratic Party. It's not like the person was spouting racist bile. Hardly the first time someone has joked about black use of non- traditional names. I say fair f**ks to them, given their history, but sometimes the names are unusual and people do a double-take and joke.

Another joked "I love you. No homo". Again, dumb and insensitive and something we've all probably done in our time, joked that our friend was gay. It's inappropriate any more as there is no excuse for casual demeaning of homosexuality any more. But again, a stupid joke by a single person. Does this mean that the DNC is full of homophobes and the party the anti- LBTG party, all actual evidence to the contrary?

On Bernie being a Jew or an atheist - the implication was that those Southern folks might be more receptive to a Jew than an atheist. Which is completely true!

Downplaying issues, typical liberal bullshit!

stew

Quote from: stew on July 26, 2016, 03:14:28 PM

If a republican had said any of that you would have completely different take than that.

J70

Downplaying issues, typical liberal bullshit!

What exactly is bullshit stew?

Details...

J70

Quote from: stew on July 26, 2016, 03:17:30 PM

If a republican had said any of that you would have completely different take than that.

If a republican had said which part?

And what do you base that on?

I criticize GOP policies and rhetoric all the time. Don't recall going apeshit over an isolated joke which we have probably all been guilty of.

But I'm open to correction...