The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmac

Quote from: seafoid on April 30, 2016, 06:18:14 AM
George Orwell said something interesting in an article here .
https://secure.palmcoastd.com/ows-img/commentary/bestofpremium/Best%20of%20Commentary%20for%20iPad%2040s.pdf
Fascism couldn't happen in the UK unless one of the parties fell apart and the voters became available.

The Republican party is falling apart now. The voters are available.
the fascists are already here but you are looking for them in the wrong place

heganboy

the cops in the area are all under the thumb of democrat leaders so are the  chp so I'm assuming the policy is laid out for the cops on the ground, if you want to protest fine but don't block streets and try intimidate people . Let's say 200 people were outside a democrat convention protesting to make the border more secure and to deport any criminal illegal aliens from sanctuary cities both legitimate protests and they blocked streets and started intimidating people who disagreed wth them do you think the police would. Be instructed to react the same?  I think not

If you actually believe that and arent stirring i am seriously worried. May be time to take off the tin foil hat.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Gmac

Quote from: heganboy on April 30, 2016, 03:36:27 PM
the cops in the area are all under the thumb of democrat leaders so are the  chp so I'm assuming the policy is laid out for the cops on the ground, if you want to protest fine but don't block streets and try intimidate people . Let's say 200 people were outside a democrat convention protesting to make the border more secure and to deport any criminal illegal aliens from sanctuary cities both legitimate protests and they blocked streets and started intimidating people who disagreed wth them do you think the police would. Be instructed to react the same?  I think not

If you actually believe that and arent stirring i am seriously worried. May be time to take off the tin foil hat.
100% it's true but I need to take off the tin foil hat maybe u leave down the bong gas mask

heganboy

Quote from: Gmac on April 30, 2016, 03:48:30 PM
Quote from: heganboy on April 30, 2016, 03:36:27 PM

100% it's true but I need to take off the tin foil hat maybe u leave down the bong gas mask

How can your "speculation" be 100% true?

J70

Quote from: Gmac on April 30, 2016, 02:46:09 PM
Quote from: J70 on April 30, 2016, 12:37:57 PM
Quote from: stew on April 30, 2016, 09:09:08 AM
Quote from: Gmac on April 30, 2016, 03:24:39 AM
More angry protests today at ca gop convention , burning  a us flag while waving Mexican flag at same time and cops just looking at them, do these idiots even realize how they are contradicting themselves with this behavior . Think this sort of stuff will actually help trump

The cops do nit have the backing from the president, the Russians are buzzing American warships and doing stunts as they fly and this clown does nothing, this b**tard has eroded the respect for American authority and he should be curbing these attacks on American democracy, the man is an absolute disgrace tie the nation.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the democrat party.  :-[

Did Kerry not come out and say those ships would have been within their rights to shoot down the planes?

Are you proposing that they should have shot first and warned later?

Or what are you proposing?

On the cops and the California protests, what exactly does that have to do with Obama?

And whatever the shortcomings of the Democratic party, they ain't the GOP!

Assuming, for the sake of argument, you are correct (you've presented no reason to suggest you are - after all the NYPD was hardly under GOP control in NYC during the Occupy Wall Street stuff or the GOP convention there in the 2000s), what does that have to with Obama?

stew

In 1975 Clinton asked to try a rape case and defended the accused, the bastard was 42 and his victim was 12, she got him off and in 1980 she admitted she knew he was guilty and laughed about it. He went on to do it again and again.

Clinton destroyed the child, she told her she led him on because she was attracted to older men and destroyed her life, this is the sc**bag that is a friend of rapists and an enemy of children and women in general.

Good luck dealing with this lads, this skunk is as bad as Thatcher!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

J70

Quote from: stew on May 02, 2016, 03:16:22 PM
In 1975 Clinton asked to try a rape case and defended the accused, the b**tard was 42 and his victim was 12, she got him off and in 1980 she admitted she knew he was guilty and laughed about it. He went on to do it again and again.

Clinton destroyed the child, she told her she led him on because she was attracted to older men and destroyed her life, this is the sc**bag that is a friend of rapists and an enemy of children and women in general.

Not the same version I've read about in the past ( he pled to a lesser charge and she was assigned the case), but the polygraph side of it is troubling, assuming she thought him guilty AT THE TIME ( is that established? - her comments on it came ten years later).

Beyond that, it's a lawyer/barrister's job to mount the strongest defense possible. There's a reason people dislike lawyers.

Has Trump started on this one yet - it's a bit early!

heganboy

In 1975 Clinton asked to try a rape case and defended the accused, the b**tard was 42 and his victim was 12, she got him off and in 1980 she admitted she knew he was guilty and laughed about it. He went on to do it again and again.

Stew,
"she got him off"???

you mean- she did the job she was assigned to do as a lawyer, and she was better than the other person trying to do their job?

Friend of rapists? Statistics would point to the fact that you are too... 6% of men at college according to some studies. I'm assuming you have more that 15 male friends?

J70

Interesting read. It's by an student in Georgia, so I've no idea how accurate or realistic his analysis is, especially as he is not a law student. But stew will enjoy it, as this lad reckons Hillary will be recommended for prosecution by the FBI and Loretta Lynch has not ruled out a grand jury.

http://georgiapoliticalreview.com/opinion-why-hillary-clinton-will-be-indicted-for-mishandling-classified-information/

J70

So you presumably got the facebook meme that this Snopes article refers to?

Don't believe everything that your conservative friends send you on facebook stew.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

She didn't volunteer, she didn't laugh about the man's guilt.

And the affidavit, reproduced in the Snopes article, is a request for a psychiatric evaluation, not a character assassination in the press or courtroom.

seafoid

Quote from: J70 on May 02, 2016, 06:47:28 PM
Interesting read. It's by an student in Georgia, so I've no idea how accurate or realistic his analysis is, especially as he is not a law student. But stew will enjoy it, as this lad reckons Hillary will be recommended for prosecution by the FBI and Loretta Lynch has not ruled out a grand jury.

http://georgiapoliticalreview.com/opinion-why-hillary-clinton-will-be-indicted-for-mishandling-classified-information/
she won't be indicted.
the Fox echo chamber exists parallel to reality

muppet

If she gets elected she could have slaughtered multiples of what Dubya did, but like Dubya, she gets immunity.
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: seafoid on May 03, 2016, 05:31:54 AM

she won't be indicted.

She won't because the idiot in chief is protecting her, she should be but those pesky liberals stick together, she should be in prison right now, not getting ready to run the country.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

J70

Quote from: stew on May 03, 2016, 01:54:26 PM

she won't be indicted.

She won't because the idiot in chief is protecting her, she should be but those pesky liberals stick together, she should be in prison right now, not getting ready to run the country.

How, at this point, is Obama protecting her?

Is the FBI investigating this or not?

screenexile

Quote from: J70 on May 03, 2016, 03:16:37 PM
Quote from: stew on May 03, 2016, 01:54:26 PM

she won't be indicted.

How, at this point, is Obama protecting her?

Is the FBI investigating this or not?

Careful now. . . you're expecting a logical answer when there really isn't one to be found!!

BTW did anyone watch Obama's Correspondents performance? It was excellent :D