Ulster Club Championships

Started by hows she cutting, November 10, 2006, 02:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dubnut

"dubnut one minute you want me banned the next you want my opinion i'm flattered!"

Gael, the problem is we will get neither  ::)

amallon

Slim - We didn't get up in time for food, just time for a pint in Walsh's then into the match.  Got a feed in the Gables outside Dungannon which was good.  I heard a lot of Bridge ones said they ate in the elk which is out your way, bad reports I'm afraid.  Service was too slow.  A bit like the ball into our forwards!  ;)
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

thegael

the down champions in future would be better off for a few years in the ulster intermediate championship.

yesterday was an absolute disgrace.

they were an insult to all down people with that performance!

the gael takes no prisoners!

pearses

Anyone hear any other fixtures and venues?  All Ive heard so far are:

Bredagh V Naomh Brid (Clones)

Ballinderry V Errigal (Casement)

bridgegael

wat a fuckin p***k!!!  you haven't even played football at this level!  you have only played div 2 football in down,  so don't be coming on here like you know it all you fcuk head!!!!!!!!
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

bridgegael

did ya hear thon p***k on bbc this evening.' on another day of shame for the gaa'. wat a w**ker!!!!!!
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Orior

Agree totally. The BBC focussed too much on the fisticuffs.

However, judging from the limited bit that was shown, Cargan should booted out of the championship?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ziggysego

Quote from: bridgegael on November 13, 2006, 07:04:30 PM
did ya hear thon p***k on bbc this evening.' on another day of shame for the gaa'. wat a w**ker!!!!!!

Same quote on UTV as well.
Testing Accessibility

BottleOfStout

Typical local media focus on the negative.  That was the only incident throughout that match and was all over in less than a minute.

Lecale2

Weekend fixtures.

- SUNDAY 19th NOVEMBER -

AIB Ulster Club Senior Football Championship Quarter Final Replay
(Extra Time if necessary):

Cargin v Clontibret at Clones at 2.15pm
Ref: Michael Hughes (Tyrone)

AIB Ulster Club Senior Football Championship Semi Final:
Errigal Ciaran v Ballinderry at Casement Park at 2.15pm
Ref: Seamus McGonigle (Donegal)

Ulster Club Intermediate Football Championship Semi Finals:
Coleraine v Belcoo at Dungannon at 2.15pm
Ref: Gerry McCarron (Monaghan)

Ballymacnab v Stewartstown at Casement Park at 12.30pm
Ref: Martin Higgins (Fermanagh)

Ulster Club Junior Football Championship Semi Finals:
Naomh Brid v Bredagh at Clones at 12.30pm
Ref: Eugene McConnell (Tyrone)

Greencastle v Drumhowan at Lisnaskea at 2.15pm
Ref: Gavin Corrigan (Down)

FermPundit

I see Enniskillen are set to appeal to the Ulster Council over the failure of the referee to send off Daisy McDermott even though he was shown two yellow cards on Sunday

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/northern_ireland/gaelic_games/6144960.stm

Although it looks like they have a good case the appeal will probably be rejected
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

hows she cutting

can't see that appeal being successful, if Mc Dermott had scored 1-6 or something after the second yellow that would be different

past cases of this have never won their appeal

Rules need to be clearer on this.

FermPundit

yeah, i agree the appeal will probably fail but the Gaels have every right to be annoyed. Taking into consideration that it was such a tight game an extra man may have helped the Gaels sneak a win or draw. The Ulster council want the Ulster club over as soon as possible and they probably won't entertain a replay!
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

missy#1

Has anyone got an idea on what date the senior Ulster Final is scheduled to be played?

SlimShady

its put back a week, so Sunday fortnight will now be the date-unless of course there is any more drawn games.

Orior, Cargin should be kicked out? What in under god are you talking about? It was nothing-not even a talking point post match You need to find another sport my friend if that warrants an expulsion in your book, perhaps start supporting your native Armagh playing the oul soccer.

'From what I seen'...what a tit you are Orior!