Muineachán v Cill Dara - Cluain Eois - 15ú Márta 2009

Started by Maguire01, March 08, 2009, 10:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

That's a rough game-plenty of needle. The goalie near decapitated sweeney and not even a free!!

Kildare have some McGeeney steel about them. Have to say your man Dick Clerkin is an awful dirty player. Woods up there too...

jodyb

jodyb

Fantastic score from hughes the full back. All square 1 11 each

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

orangeman

scoreline flattered monaghan - they cold have been beat by 10

mountainboii

Enjoyable game. I fear Kildare might give us a bit of a beating next weekend though  :(

imtommygunn

Good win for Kildare.

They look to be shaping up rightly. Leinster mightn't be the foregone conclusion it normally is.

jodyb

All over 1 14 to 1 11. Hard luck to monaghan. It was some comeback, but kildare just dug that bit deeper in the last 5 mins

orangeman

Quote from: jodyb on March 15, 2009, 03:57:14 PM
Monaghan gettin away with some sins. Poor ref.

The Monaghan keeper nearly killed the full forward - wasn't even a free !!!!!!!!!!!

Orior

Glad to see McGeeny doing well.

I predict that Rory Woods will get even better when he fills out a bit.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

jodyb

Quote from: Orior on March 15, 2009, 04:12:57 PM
Glad to see McGeeny doing well.

I predict that Rory Woods will get even better when he fills out a bit.

:D

HalfFitHalfBack

Monaghan keeper should have seen red.

Will video evidence be used against him?

Armagh have a lot if improving to do for the game on Sunday!  :-\

Zulu

I thought that was a cracking league game and both teams can be happy with how they're shaping up, kildare definitely deserved the win but Monaghan showed that they are going to be a team to be avoided again this year.

zoyler

Just saw a few minutes after half time in the Rugby.  How that Monaghan Goalie was allowed stay on the pitch after all the yellow cards for the most harmless of frees is amazing - nor even a free! From the camera behind the goal it was clear that he made no attempt wahat ever to play the play and concentrated on taking his man out by the root!  If ever there was a case for TV review and citing this was  it!

Canalman

Kildare looked very impressive. Sad to see Doyle sidelined, a trully magnificent footballer for the lilywhites.