season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donelli

The season ticket is great. Have had it scanned at some games, while ticked off a sheet in others. Not concerend either way as admission was gained regardless.
Its very handy when the games are all ticket as it saves the hassle looking tickets from the club secretary.
Probably going to save me a few quid over the course of the year too.
Would recomend it to anyone who goes to at least half their county games.

Trevor Hill

Quote from: T Fearon on March 08, 2010, 07:54:08 AM
I suppose you hand over the admission price as well as your season tiicket, as money is no object to you apparently.

No, I take my ticket to the game and use it to gain entry. If there is no scanner it is no big deal, I still get in.

T Fearon

Whoopee do! I suppose you pull your Y Fronts down before crapping as well

Trevor Hill

No I would write a letter to the Irish News complaining that the y fronts were part of a Linfield/IFA conspiracy. Then I would go back to work to make Portadown a better place for all the Linfield/IFA conspirators.

T Fearon

Then would you go crying to your mammy (moderator) about someone horrid calling you names and making you cry?

Trevor Hill

Do you mean the threatening and abusive pms you were sending me? Which the mods chose to ignore. Obviously the mods think it is ok to threaten and abuse posters via pms.

T Fearon

They weren't threatening nor abusive.Just an accurate description of what you are. Now if you're not careful I'll send a few more.

Trevor Hill

As a season ticket holder you will may end up sitting quite close to me at the upcoming Down v Armagh game. You can keep any insults until then and say them in person.

Trevor Hill

Strangely enough the threats and insults have stopped.  :D

Throw ball

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on March 08, 2010, 09:28:25 AM
Quote from: Throw ball on March 07, 2010, 05:19:46 PM
If you got your name ticked you were lucky. My name was not on the list but my son's was! How the hell can that happen when they were bought at the same time on the same card! What happens now?

If I was you I'd fire a letter into the people who run the scheme. Chances are if you headed to Portloaise you'd make the 60% anyway (not that I think Armagh will be looking tickets in September!). Wasn't there supposed to be a draw for tickets for the final anyway for those who went to 100% of matches no matter who was in it.

Did as you suggested and got a nice email in reply. All sorted!

I will leave this thread now as I do not want to get caught in the crossfire of the lovers' tiff between Trevor and Tony. ;D

maco

Just got this e-mail there a few minutes ago.

All four corners of Ireland, surprise packages, seasoned campaigners, Joe Canning and Henry Shefflin all for just EUR 10.

But you have to hurry – AIB GAA Club Final tickets are only EUR 10 from 1 pm to 2 pm today (Friday 12th March) and then go back to a still great value EUR 15 until match day. Juveniles remain just EUR 5 at all times.

The adult match day price is EUR 25 so whatever you do, buy in advance.

All four Provinces are represented in this year's AIB GAA Club Finals. It's city vs. country and Ulster vs. Munster in the football as Antrim & Ulster Champions St. Gall's of the Falls Road, Belfast take on Clare & Munster Champions Kilmurry-Ibrickhane from Ireland's rugged Atlantic Coast.

In the hurling, it's a real-life Clash of the Titans as Kilkenny & Leinster kingpins Ballyhale-Shamrocks challenge the reigning Galway, Connacht & All-Ireland Champions, Portumna.

So set a reminder for yourself for 1 pm and log into your account: log-in.

Le meas,

GAA Ticket Office

T Fearon

Availed of the special offer to season ticket holders back in January and got two lower Cusack central section tickets for 5 euros each! Train booked from the impressive  new station in Newry as well, special online return fare of 15 quid each ;D

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: T Fearon on March 12, 2010, 12:54:24 PM
Availed of the special offer to season ticket holders back in January and got two lower Cusack central section tickets for 5 euros each! Train booked from the impressive  new station in Newry as well, special online return fare of 15 quid each ;D

That's a great deal right enough - good days entertainment for less than £20stg. Would have considered it myself only I want to go to this McRory final.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

haranguerer

Whats the schedule for paddys day? I know I could hoke about and get it, but I'm lazy! The MacRory is generally about 1/2, isnt it, and the Club finals then at 3/4? Might go to the McRory, but dont want to miss any of the club final.

T Fearon

Its a shame that Ulster fans have to choose between the Mc Rory and Club Finals every year. Faced a similar dilemma myself back in 2000 when my alma mater actually won the Mc Rory Cup for the fist time in 50 odd years, yet I was in Croke Park watching Crossmaglen win their third All Ireland title