season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shortso79

Successfully used my armagh season ticket to see down play donegal in newry last night and then again in Armagh today - great job

donelli

Does the season ticket work for the provisional fianl this Sunday??

Onion Bag

Anyone know does my season ticket cover me for croker tomorrow for the club finals and if so do I need to print out a ticket like last week or will they just scan it at the gate??
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

armaghniac

I got an email earlier in the week
-----------------
Saturday 17th March, Croke Park
AIB GAA Hurling All Ireland Senior Club Championship Final
Coolderry V Loughgiel Shamrocks at 2pm

AIB GAA Football All Ireland Senior Club Championship Final
Crossmaglen Ranger V Garrycastle at 3.45pm

If you wish to attend this fixture, we will issue you Print at Home Tickets.
Simply click below to reserve your tickets by 1pm Thurs 15th March!

I wish to attend the Club All Ireland Finals!

Please Note: Your Season Ticket Card will not gain you entry at Croke Park turnstiles to this game. You must click the link above to reserve your tickets. Print at Home tickets will be issued into your Season Ticket Account before the weekend.

Login to your Season Ticket Account here and use the Print at Home Guidelines here!

------------------------

they gave me 310 Cusack, Row G, seems like I should bring a raincoat!

Season Ticket Arrangements
This page is updated weekly with Season Ticket Arrangements fixture by fixture.It will let you know whether you be issued a Print at Home Ticket or simply use your Season Ticket Card to gain entry to the fixture.

Season Ticket Account Holder Site Login
Link to the Login Screen for Season Ticket Holders. Your username is your email address!

Print at Home Guidelines
For any future games where Print at Home tickets are being issued -click here for instructions on how to print.

Any season ticket queries can be emailed to seasonticket@gaa.ie

Le Meas

GAA Ticket Office

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Farrandeelin

How can you check your attendances with the season ticket? Or can you? I'm just wondering because last night my ticket didn't scan in but the fella said, 'sure go on anyway'. I just want to clarify if it's scanning in at all.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Aaron Boone

Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 01, 2012, 04:35:41 PM
How can you check your attendances with the season ticket? Or can you? I'm just wondering because last night my ticket didn't scan in but the fella said, 'sure go on anyway'. I just want to clarify if it's scanning in at all.

Don't know the answer but I know that was one of the reasons why I didn't renew this year. i.e. poor awareness of the season ticket concept at the gates.

bigpaul

Not a blip with the Season Tickets since I bought them in their first year - until this year, couple of disastrous experiences at matches and still have n't received them yet! Anyone else?

Farrandeelin

Section 406. I sussed out the Croke Park seating arrangements. I assume it's behind Section 306?? Although it's dangerous to assume anything!

donelli

season ticket worked well for me this year again.
even got me access to the 2 club finals.
great value for money

Jinxy

I'm not happy with my season ticket.
This new credit card design makes them very hard to rip up.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Farrandeelin

Just signed into my seasonticket email today and found this.

Farrandeelin, a chara,
You may have heard Mayo County Board introduced the Club+ version of the GAA Season Ticket. For an extra €115 you can attend all Club Fixtures under auspices of the Mayo County Board in 2012. So that's club Minor to Senior grade in Hurling and Football!
If you have not already done so and would like to upgrade your season Ticket to the Club+ version please contact the GAA Ticket Office on 0818227009.

Le Meas
GAA Ticket Office.

Just letting you all know. I did it anyway at the beginning of the year when I ordered it. Any other counties doing the same?

armaghniac

Armagh have a reasonable deal, although not ideal for the likes of myself who is non resident

For only €20 you can attend any Adult Football Club Champonship fixture in Armagh including the Final!!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Smokin Joe

Quote from: armaghniac on April 20, 2012, 09:06:07 PM
Armagh have a reasonable deal, although not ideal for the likes of myself who is non resident

For only €20 you can attend any Adult Football Club Champonship fixture in Armagh including the Final!!

Do you need to have had a Season Ticket for that?  If so, are there any similar packages that can be purchased if you didn't buy a Seaon Ticket?

rrhf

Do the gate receipts not go to the clubs on league fixtures

Fear ón Srath Bán

Just had a letter from the season ticket crowd advising me that I should have received an email already about Sunday's game (which I haven't), with details on how to print at home: you must log on to www.seasontickets.ie (not www.tickets.ie).
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...