Baby Present

Started by thebandit, February 09, 2009, 02:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebandit

Well gach duine, I'm looking for a gaa-related baby present for a girl ........ any ideas?

bingobus

Its about 14 months too late and Eoin is a boy by the way.  ;D  Never mind, you can get one in July for the new arrival  ;D

ardmhachaabu

You could get a teddy bear with the county's crest on it.  As far as I know that's all that ONeills have...
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

thebandit

Congrats.... didn't know that!

Any ideas sir?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: thebandit on February 09, 2009, 02:56:20 PM
Well gach duine, I'm looking for a gaa-related baby present for a girl ........ any ideas?

www.gagababy.ie
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Downcamog

I wouldn't buy her anything GAA related or you are in danger of indoctrinating her into the jersey hugging brigade of the future and God forbid encouraging mucksavagry at a young age. ???

thebandit

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 09, 2009, 03:04:31 PM

www.gagababy.ie

Just the job!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: thebandit on February 09, 2009, 03:13:22 PM

www.gagababy.ie

Just the job!

I have used the site a few times,great quality gear and good service
You'll Never Walk Alone.

bingobus

Quote from: thebandit on February 09, 2009, 02:58:54 PM
Congrats.... didn't know that!

Any ideas sir?

Thought I told you on Boxing night in your place but you had other things on your mind that night  ;)

The babygrows that LL has linked to are prob the best.

Their is also a place in Annyalla that embroiders bibs, teddy bears and babygrows etc with local GAA crests. I ahve a few done from people as gifts and they look well.

ardmhachaabu

www.gagababy.ie
Oh nice one LL  ;D

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something