U2

Started by 5 Sams, February 07, 2009, 11:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigfella

Quote from: Caid on April 02, 2009, 08:54:25 PM
I got the brother for for the Monday night show in Croker.  But their €135 a pop (half way up lower teir of cusack, right beside the stage).  Not sure if him and his mates are taking them now cause they dear with exchange rate (£125).  Will I get face value for them nearer the time you reckon?  Good seats but wary that they for a Monday..

The monday for Vertigo was easily the best night. I've red zone tickets for friday and pitch for saturday but would easily swap the saturday ones for monday if I thought I could get the time off. I think it run over by an hour the last time and it went mental when they come out saying the cops had given them an extension to play longer.

I wouldn't worry  ;)

under the bar

QuoteThe monday for Vertigo was easily the best night. I've red zone tickets for friday and pitch for saturday but would easily swap the saturday ones for monday if I thought I could get the time off. I think it run over by an hour the last time and it went mental when they come out saying the cops had given them an extension to play longer.

I thought they only played 3-4 songs more?

muppet

MWWSI 2017

5 Sams

Sky Channel 364 - Q Music Channel

U2 day....all day today ;D
The Aristocrat Years

Minder

Quote from: 5 Sams on May 23, 2009, 02:14:59 PM

So i see 5 Sams, i turned it on this morning and the end of the video for "All i want is you" was just finishing, they seemed to be burying someone in it. I have never seen it before and had a quick look on Youtube but it was all live versions. Anyone have a link?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Schkite

Quote from: Minder on May 23, 2009, 03:02:02 PM

So i see 5 Sams, i turned it on this morning and the end of the video for "All i want is you" was just finishing, they seemed to be burying someone in it. I have never seen it before and had a quick look on Youtube but it was all live versions. Anyone have a link?

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-TssRlmmBE

5 Sams

Quote from: Schkite on May 23, 2009, 05:25:21 PM
Quote from: Minder on May 23, 2009, 03:02:02 PM

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-TssRlmmBE

Video "Not available in my country". :-\

On the subject of U2 videos...whats the best in your opinion......dont mind the music just the video....

Mine is Beautiful Day even though iI know its all camera trickology with the 747 etc.
The Aristocrat Years

Cúig huaire

Bono and Edge on Johnathon Woss now.
Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

muppet

I have located the exact moment when the financial crisis began.

Sadly it is U2's fault.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmIObmv2t6M
MWWSI 2017

StGallsGAA

QuoteBono and Edge on Johnathon Woss now.

Waht songs did they sing or did bono just talk sh*te?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: StGallsGAA on July 18, 2009, 12:12:55 AM
QuoteBono and Edge on Johnathon Woss now.

Waht songs did they sing or did bono just talk sh*te?
No songs. Just talking. Heard it all before.

offtheground

I have two spare Hogan tickets for the Sat nght. PM me if your interested...

Louth Exile

Quote from: muppet on July 18, 2009, 12:02:46 AM

Sadly it is U2's fault.

Oh man that is disturbing  :o I hope they sued their assess off for breach of copyright and crimes against a great song  :D
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

muppet

Quote from: Louth Exile on July 18, 2009, 12:39:06 PM
Quote from: muppet on July 18, 2009, 12:02:46 AM

Sadly it is U2's fault.

Oh man that is disturbing  :o I hope they sued their assess off for breach of copyright and crimes against a great song  :D

That video means The Office wasn't a comedy!  ???
MWWSI 2017

Agnes Dipesto

I am heading to the concert on Friday night and will be driving down and home again. Anyone advise about parking.

Does the College beside Croke Park open for concerts? I was also considering parking in Malahide and taking the Dart but am unsure about the time the concert ends and getting the Dart back out on time.

Any help with this appreciated.