The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Henry

The posters of the gaaboard Official Liverpool thread are trained assassins with a Laois man as their ringleader! Norf wind your neck in ya mad gossil
I'll think of Molly while sun and moon shine
On the banks of the Suir that flows down by Mooncoin

Geoff Tipps

Lecale2

gerrykeegan

The boys in Anglo could take some lessons from RBS (who I think are the ones who deserve a lot of credit) They had all their i's dotted and t's crossed. Thay recovered all their money and shafted the owners. Putting Broughton in and making sure they had the Board majority was a master stroke. H&G will sue but will get f**k all.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Gabriel_Hurl

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: gerrykeegan on October 15, 2010, 02:00:17 PM
The boys in Anglo could take some lessons from RBS (who I think are the ones who deserve a lot of credit) They had all their i's dotted and t's crossed. Thay recovered all their money and shafted the owners. Putting Broughton in and making sure they had the Board majority was a master stroke. H&G will sue but will get f**k all.

Yeah great to see H+G get shafted. Fair play to Broughton. He played a stormer.

Gabriel_Hurl

someone was on F365 I see  :D

alright - back to the football now - 3 points on Sunday which should lift us out of the relegation zone

Donkeywalloper

In other news Hicks extends Jamie Carraghers contract for 2 years in a final bid  to make life as difficult as possible for Liverpool FC in the coming years.
He must be over the moon to have his contract extended after the way hes been playing and just before the new owners come in.

The Real Laoislad

This is great news,sunday should be good now.
Hopefully its the start of something new and great for the greatest club in the world  8)

btw some comedy gold there from Norf earlier,and from the little lost lamb that follows him around the board trying to be his best friend.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Capt Pat

How much money for new players will be provided in the winter transfer window. There has been some awful muck coming in recently. NGOG??????

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Capt Pat on October 15, 2010, 04:41:52 PM
How much money for new players will be provided in the winter transfer window. There has been some awful muck coming in recently. NGOG??????

Ngog gets a lot of stick but I think he's not a bad little player considering he was bought for 1.5M which is peanuts really. There are some shitehawks I would get rid of well before Ngog. Poulsen for one.

DuffleKing

I'm at a loss to comprehend how this in any way helps Liverpool. One profit driven group sells to another profit driven group. fairy tales of the new crowd being a better sort of capitalist are laughable.

There'll be a bit of cash splashed in the next 2 transfer windows (decently offset by selling off squad players) to give the impression of massive investment in the playing staff and in 12 months you'll be back where you were.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on October 15, 2010, 04:45:25 PM
Quote from: Capt Pat on October 15, 2010, 04:41:52 PM

Ngog gets a lot of stick but I think he's not a bad little player considering he was bought for 1.5M which is peanuts really. There are some shitehawks I would get rid of well before Ngog. Poulsen for one.

Agree,though I'm not Ngog's biggest fan.
Jovanovic can also hop on the same outward bound train as Poulsen
You'll Never Walk Alone.