The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Carmen Stateside

Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Agger, Carragher, Insua, Kuyt, Mascherano, Lucas, Babel, Gerrard, Torres. Subs: Cavalieri, Aquilani, Riera, Kyrgiakos, Ngog, El Zhar, Kelly.

Cant beleive he is letting Kuyt take the field after Monday night! Hope he proves me wrong!

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on March 11, 2010, 05:48:23 PM
Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Agger, Carragher, Insua, Kuyt, Mascherano, Lucas, Babel, Gerrard, Torres. Subs: Cavalieri, Aquilani, Riera, Kyrgiakos, Ngog, El Zhar, Kelly.

Cant beleive he is letting Kuyt take the field after Monday night! Hope he proves me wrong!

watch him get a hat-trick now  :D

ross4life

Not sure did you guys hear the Chants last night? "merseyside on channel 5" & not sure what they were on about as i don't have channel 5 & can still see pool on the box

joking aside tricky game for the Pool boys i guess Rafa will play for a 0-0 or hope to nick a away goal

players will have to show more passion that's for sure
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Worker

Quote from: ross4life on March 11, 2010, 05:59:52 PM
Not sure did you guys hear the Chants last night? "merseyside on channel 5" & not sure what they were on about as i don't have channel 5 & can still see pool on the box

joking aside tricky game for the Pool boys i guess Rafa will play for a 0-0 or hope to nick a away goal

players will have to show more passion that's for sure

Whats the joke? you forget the punchline?

Carmen Stateside

Should be two up. Wonder save from French keeper.
Torres the difference, again Gerrard and Kuyt very quiet.  Babel has looked lively, both himself and Torres pace has been badly missed.
By the way the little Belgian can play a bit.  His turn near the end of the half was unreal!

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on March 11, 2010, 06:53:21 PM
Torres the difference, again Gerrard and Kuyt very quiet.  Babel has looked lively, both himself and Torres pace has been badly missed.
By the way the little Belgian can play a bit.  His turn near the end of the half was unreal!

difference from what ? the man didnt want to be there. his body language was terrible.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Carmen Stateside

What now? Keeps on getting worse! Depressing times, wish this season was over!

118cmal

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 11, 2010, 05:50:48 PM
Quote from: Carmen Stateside on March 11, 2010, 05:48:23 PM

watch him get a hat-trick now  :D

Not quite . . .  :D :D :D

under the bar

Zonal defending at it's very best! Defend the space, don't worry about the man or the ball!  :D

Liverpool would remind you of a family dog after a car crash, just waiting for the vet to come and put it out of it's misery with a bullet.

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on March 11, 2010, 07:52:12 PM
Quote from: Carmen Stateside on March 11, 2010, 06:53:21 PM

difference from what ? the man didnt want to be there. his body language was terrible.

the first half performance was their best in some time and it was Torres who was providing much needed pace and hunger, but it did go missing along with the team in the second half. As for Kuyt, waste of space along with gerrard!

brokencrossbar1

Babel wasn't great in the second half but at least he may have offered something, Kuyt at the minute is rank bad and needs to be rested for a while.  Gerard is not on his game at all and it would have been worth giving Aqualani 15 minutes at the end in place of Gerard to see if he could do something. 

WTF was Riera doing with that last free???  Clip it into the box and see what happens!

Carra is on his last legs and the Greek would nearly be a preferred option at the minute.  Good though to see Magic back, hopefully will offer something down the right as Kuyt does not.

The trudge of this season continues :(

ross4life

well pool now find themselves in the same situation as Real madrid after the 1st leg

question is can they pool do better than Madrid last night?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Minder

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 11, 2010, 08:07:35 PM
Babel wasn't great in the second half but at least he may have offered something, Kuyt at the minute is rank bad and needs to be rested for a while.  Gerard is not on his game at all and it would have been worth giving Aqualani 15 minutes at the end in place of Gerard to see if he could do something. 

WTF was Riera doing with that last free???  Clip it into the box and see what happens!

Carra is on his last legs and the Greek would nearly be a preferred option at the minute.  Good though to see Magic back, hopefully will offer something down the right as Kuyt does not.

The trudge of this season continues :(

I wouldn't "rest" Kuyt, that implies he is just tired. Maybe fatigue has a part to play but he just needs dropped, plain and simple. I would try and shift him on in the summer, he will never be good enough.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Hoof Hearted

fair enough carmen, i missed most of the start of 1st half. even die hard pool men like stevie and carra didnt seem interested.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012