The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armamike

Quote from: Orior on September 01, 2022, 06:34:38 AM
Rather than complaining about Newcastle tactics during injury time, I thought you should all focus on why Liverpool were so poor last night.

Liverpool will be much better when the likes of Thiago, Nunes and Jota are back again.

Wouldn't do any harm to see Tsimikas starting ahead of Robertson in the odd game coming up. Trent could do with being benched as well but more of a problem covering at right back.
That's just, like your opinion man.

RedHand88

Quote from: laoislad on September 01, 2022, 09:18:43 AM
So who are we signing today?
Is Darren Bent still available?

Arthur Melo.

Finally getting some relief for the midfield crisis. He's en route now for a medical.

quit yo jibbajabba

....just as Hendo has scan on injured hammy....

Dont know much bout Melo tbh

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on September 01, 2022, 01:05:25 PM

Would you miss Hendo that much?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 01, 2022, 01:07:36 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on September 01, 2022, 01:05:25 PM

Would you miss Hendo that much?

Not the way he's playing but with a MF stretched to the bare minimum we need bodies.

Melo has the potential to be the best midfielder ever ever

quit yo jibbajabba

For an oul derby ye still like the likes of Henderson and Milner about.

He gets a rough deal online id see him in the Milner sub role if Keita/Thiago ever had a run and if they ever manage to buy a new midfielder....

quit yo jibbajabba

New phrases ive learned today - Kloppage time 😃😎

Not my creation, feel free to use where necessary

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on September 01, 2022, 01:31:07 PM
New phrases ive learned today - Kloppage time 😃😎

Not my creation, feel free to use where necessary

Nick Pope time would be better ..

How adding on more time in the game works for you is bizarre, if you have cramp get off and get a sub on.. I'd love top see the second half actually finish on time, never happens. the first half generally finish with a minute add on
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trueblue1234

Henderson is one of our strongest midfielders. He's a definite loss. A lot of the work he does goes unnoticed but he always puts in a shift.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Orior

Quote from: Armamike on September 01, 2022, 11:24:04 AM
Rather than complaining about Newcastle tactics during injury time, I thought you should all focus on why Liverpool were so poor last night.

Liverpool will be much better when the likes of Thiago, Nunes and Jota are back again.

Wouldn't do any harm to see Tsimikas starting ahead of Robertson in the odd game coming up. Trent could do with being benched as well but more of a problem covering at right back.

I thought Tsimikas was awful when he came on last night.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Armamike

I thought he was quite good!  Slipped once when about to cross but other than than that he brought a bit of energy and got in behind them a few times.
That's just, like your opinion man.

trailer

Salbutamol FC  must be supplying the refs as well. Ref was able to keep going well beyond the additional time allotted. Great fitness.

laoislad

Quote from: Orior on September 01, 2022, 02:26:53 PM

I thought he was big improvement on Robertson last night.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

johnnycool

Quote from: laoislad on September 01, 2022, 02:47:53 PM

At 1-1 Klopp made a big call by taking off both Robertson and TAA as they were his main threats in terms of assists the last number of years, a call that worked for him.
Carvalho was a snip and looks like a player, Elliott was good last night, but remember Newcastle were limited themselves with injuries also.

Both have to start in the Merseyside derby you'd have thought irrespective of who arrives today.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on September 01, 2022, 03:05:58 PM
Quote from: laoislad on September 01, 2022, 02:47:53 PM

At 1-1 Klopp made a big call by taking off both Robertson and TAA as they were his main threats in terms of assists the last number of years, a call that worked for him.
Carvalho was a snip and looks like a player, Elliott was good last night, but remember Newcastle were limited themselves with injuries also.

Both have to start in the Merseyside derby you'd have thought irrespective of who arrives today.

Trent was at fault for the goal so maybe Klopp is getting fed up?