The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff Tipps

Rumoured team for tomorrow:

Karius, TAA, VVD, Lovren, Klavan, Henderson, Gini, Milner, Mane, Solanke, Ings

StGallsGAA

Liverpool fans have nothing to do with this, Liverpool fans dont do this sort of shite, scum do this sort of shite

Wise up you complete moron. You're starting to sound like that knob-jockey David Thompson. Liverpool fans did this. A majority didn't but a lot did. Face up to that and the sickening chants the same significant crowd bring to every United game and you try to pretend wasn't Liverpool fans either.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on April 06, 2018, 11:43:00 PM

Heard Ian stJonh was playing along side Rush tomorrow.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gawa316

Seems a strange one at the back. Going 3 at the back with Milner playing wing back? Has Moreno picked up a knock? Wing back is sooooo his position. I also thought Clyne was a shoe in for rb

ardtole

I would have thought Milner would be the most obvious player to be rested, given Hendersons suspension, his age, and how effective he was in the first leg. I'd hazard a guess of Henderson, Chamberlain and wjndalum in midfield.

Geoff Tipps

Clyne for TAA

Dire Ear

Ings far from sharp, but long time out I suppose

Dire Ear

Everton really should have scored at least one there

brokencrossbar1

Carmen Stateside

Not bad considering all the changes. Thankfully Fat Sam is so defensive, thought Everton would have went for more than a point.

laoislad

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 07, 2018, 02:20:41 PM
Great 0-0 win for Everton.
The DVD will be out at Christmas. The Day The Super Blues Held The Red Shite Scoreless.

Poor game but a decent point. Was disappointed with Everton thought they would have more of a go at Liverpool.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Sheedy

how many times are going to keep doing the same joke, you're bound to get a laugh sooner or later. i can picture you laughing away to yourself as you post it.
nil satis nisi optimum

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: SHEEDY on April 07, 2018, 03:49:13 PM
how many times are going to keep doing the same joke, you're bound to get a laugh sooner or later. i can picture you laughing away to yourself as you post it.

You've just made me smile simply by replying  ;D

Sheedy

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 07, 2018, 03:53:04 PM
Quote from: SHEEDY on April 07, 2018, 03:49:13 PM

You've just made me smile simply by replying  ;D
good, i'm glad.  :)
nil satis nisi optimum

Syferus

I will say I was very impressed by Alexander-Arnold on Wednesday. Sane is a very tricky customer and especially for a teenager to be that good in a European Cup knockout match was remarkable.