The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalwayBayBoy

Were never going to win that match.

Gerrard off early.
Torres either carrying a knock or just knackered.
Lucas gets himself sent off.
A ref who let far too many wild tackles go in the first half.

Thought we might hold on for pens but it looked to me like Arbeloa got attracted to the ball and jumped for it when the center-halves were already dealing with it. Left his man behind him and the ball ended up at his feet. Shot, deflection and in off the post.

Don't know what kind of team we'll have out for Portsmouth at the weekend? At least after that there is a two week break.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 04, 2009, 10:51:15 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 04, 2009, 10:48:45 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 04, 2009, 09:43:01 PMI'm another one for what gab?

Doing nothing but coming in here on the wind up
Ha, you're very sensitive.
I dont really care who won.

you seem to care about United though - don't you?

Doogie Browser

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on February 04, 2009, 10:48:14 PM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on February 04, 2009, 10:45:58 PM
Would rather Villa got to Goodison than Anfield in last 16.  Don't think Liverpool fans will bemoan their exit too much, but does seem to be at some cost tonight.

Stupid post, of course they will bemoan the result tonight, do you realise who they where playing???
Please read posts before replying so tersely, I bet on reflection the consensus will be that they could do without a long cup run when their aim and focus is clearly the league.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: new devil on February 04, 2009, 10:52:44 PM
You would think to hear yous that yous were winnings leagues and champion leagues every season..3 years without a cup..surely a FA cup is better than nothing (again)

scurry back to your thread

EC Unique

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on February 04, 2009, 10:53:26 PM

Gerrard off early.
Thought we might hold on for pens but it looked to me like Arbeloa got attracted to the ball and jumped for it when the center-halves were already dealing with it. Left his man behind him and the ball ended up at his feet. Shot, deflection and in off the post.

Don't know what kind of team we'll have out for Portsmouth at the weekend? At least after that there is a two week break.

Oh FFS here we go! ::)

J70

Honestly couldn't give a f**k about being out of the FA cup. As said before, Gerrard and Torres are the big issues.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 04, 2009, 10:53:45 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 04, 2009, 10:51:15 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 04, 2009, 10:48:45 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 04, 2009, 09:43:01 PMI'm another one for what gab?

Doing nothing but coming in here on the wind up
Ha, you're very sensitive.
I dont really care who won.

you seem to care about United though - don't you?
Ach I've a soft spot for them but I wouldnt lose any sleep over them.  
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

magpie seanie

Better team on the night won. I think Liverpool would have won on pens.

Don't think Benitez really gave a fcuk and wouldn't be surprised to see Gerrard start on Saturday. He couldn't have left him out or there would have been an outcry.

new devil

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 04, 2009, 10:55:08 PM
You would think to hear yous that yous were winnings leagues and champion leagues every season..3 years without a cup..surely a FA cup is better than nothing (again)

scurry back to your thread

::) FFS i was making a valid point...

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: EC Unique on February 04, 2009, 10:55:37 PM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on February 04, 2009, 10:53:26 PM

Gerrard off early.

Oh FFS here we go! ::)

You know where your own thread is. Personally I'm sick of dealing with trolls on this thread. f**k sake. About 40% of the posts here are by Man U fans.

magpie seanie

And no Liverpool fans post on the United thread, especially if things aren't going well I suppose.

Get over yourselves and stop playing the victim. You'd swear ye were actually scousers.

J70

Assuming that you're actually interested in a serious answer, I couldn't really give a shit about anything except a league challenge. Champions league - very nice consolation prize. FA cup/league cup - marginally meaningful. If any of them were won while making progress in terms of the league, great, but absent that they're just weakly papering over the cracks.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: magpie seanie on February 04, 2009, 11:01:26 PM
And no Liverpool fans post on the United thread, especially if things aren't going well I suppose.

Get over yourselves and stop playing the victim. You'd swear ye were actually scousers.

I don't know how many do because I only go over there once in a blue moon unlike yourself as to be honest I'm not interested in the fortunes of United. Personally I'm sick of threads being ruined by trolls. Fair enough if they want to actually want to bring up some valid points but they rarely do unfortunately.

J70

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on February 04, 2009, 11:05:23 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 04, 2009, 10:57:30 PM
Honestly couldn't give a f**k about being out of the FA cup.

Happy with a loss then J70 in the merseyside derby are we?? ::)

Not happy, just indifferent. All that matters is the league.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: magpie seanie on February 04, 2009, 11:01:26 PMAnd no Liverpool fans post on the United thread, especially if things aren't going well I suppose.

I wouldn't know - as I'm rarely read it

One team is enough for me to talk shite about

Quote from: magpie seanie on February 04, 2009, 11:01:26 PMGet over yourselves and stop playing the victim. You'd swear ye were actually scousers.

I was going to say you were one of the decent Man United posters on this thread - but after that comment

More suited to F365 Seanie