The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Robbie must be gone. Disaster of a move for him. He will have lost alot of love for his boyhood club :-\

new devil

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 01, 2009, 03:31:16 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on February 01, 2009, 03:14:22 PM

Subs: Cavalieri, Dossena, Agger, Ngog, Benayoun, Babel, Lucas

So we're losing with 15 to go......
Who out of the above subs is gonna come on and score, maybe Benayoun but thats it as far as i can see..
Very weak bench and a 20mill player who is a proven goal scorer sitting at home   ::)

Keanes in the stand...surely if he was gone he wouldn't go near the game

FermPundit

Quote from: new devil on February 01, 2009, 04:44:46 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 01, 2009, 03:31:16 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on February 01, 2009, 03:14:22 PM

Subs: Cavalieri, Dossena, Agger, Ngog, Benayoun, Babel, Lucas

So we're losing with 15 to go......
Who out of the above subs is gonna come on and score, maybe Benayoun but thats it as far as i can see..
Very weak bench and a 20mill player who is a proven goal scorer sitting at home   ::)

Keanes in the stand...surely if he was gone he wouldn't go near the game

He could be making a statement that he remains loyal to Liverpool and he doesn't want to leave but Rafa is forcing him out. I don't think any Liverpool fans will lose any respect for him if he does leave.
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Carmen Stateside

Decent first half, should be in the lead! What was Riera thinking all he had to do was side foot it with his right!!
Kuyt has done ok but some of his crossing has been very poor. Gerrard playing very well as is Alonso.

Strange to see Keane there with all the talk today!

GalwayBayBoy

Chelsea getting lucky with some blocked shots. That effort from Torres was heading into the corner of the net until it hit Alex.

Carmen Stateside

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

EC Unique

Shocking sending off. Not even a yellow.  :-\

RedandGreenSniper

Awful decision, the only contact made was actually by Alonso on Lampard. I'd say Fat Frank is livid, don't blame him and amazed he didn't lose the plot with the ref. Terry picked up a yellow card and a suspension for complaining.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

GalwayBayBoy

EC Unique

SG is a common cheat and its great to see him booked for it ;D

pintsofguinness

Chelsea are desperate, dont want to know.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

new devil

aroundincircles

Wont go in sure neither keeper has had a meaningfull save to make over paid sports men in my opinion..

kumquat

The fa need to do something about cheating, needs to be stamped out. Gerrard is the worst offender, & now torres is at it. Disgraceful!
Buy us a pint then Boselecta!!!