The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Quote from: Over the Bar on January 27, 2009, 11:58:32 PM
QuoteOne classy thing Liverpool fans over United, you'' be hard pushed to hear Pool fans singing anti-United songs.......

.......I was at Anfield and I heard Hillsborough songs being sung, obviously games against each other are a given for songs being sung about each other.

Make your mind up!!

Try and keep up there.

As I said games between the two sides are excluded, of course there is going to be banter/sick chanting between the two sets of supportesrs.

Keep an ear out for howe many Liverpool songs actually involved United tomorrow night.

Over the Bar

QuoteKeep an ear out for howe many Liverpool songs actually involved United tomorrow night.

All I heard tonight was about Rafa cracking up.   Hardly anti-Liverpool!  Have ye no sense of humour?

What on earth would the Liverpool fans have to sing about United tomorrow?  "We were 9 points ahead now we're 3 behind??

If Livepool caught and overtook United in similar circumstances there'd be plenty of songs on the go!

corn02

Quote from: Over the Bar on January 28, 2009, 12:08:30 AM
All I heard tonight was about Rafa cracking up.   Hardly anti-Liverpool!  Have ye no sense of humour?

What on earth would the Liverpool fans have to sing about United tomorrow?  "We were 9 points ahead now we're 3 behind?

If Livepool caught and overtook United in similar circumstances there'd be plenty of songs on the go!

I watched five minutes coverage. I heard that Rafa chant, plus a new one I couldn't hear. Feed the Scousers and a few other Scourser ones I didn;t know, constant, constant, constant.

United fans were singing about Liverpool when they were down in fourth, they would do it if they were 20 ahead or 20 behind.

Bar the odd twat sining about Muich, if Liverpool caught and overtook United as you said, I can gurantee the songs that would be sung would be Top of the league, etc, etc.

It's actually not just an observation. It is a tradition that Pool fans have from down the years and you are leaving yourself to ridcule if you break it, Of course, with the genuine fans dying out, it is losing its way a bit, but away support is still generally made up of Liverpol natives.

I was at a Pool match the night Blackburn beat United 4-3 two or three years back, a few boys started off with "stand up if you hate Man U" - they took some abuse.

A nice tradition, I like it.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: corn02 on January 28, 2009, 12:15:47 AM

What on earth would the Liverpool fans have to sing about United tomorrow?  "We were 9 points ahead now we're 3 behind?

I watched five minutes coverage. I heard that Rafa chant, plus a new one I couldn't hear. Feed the Scousers and a few other Scourser ones I didn;t know, constant, constant, constant.

United fans were singing about Liverpool when they were down in fourth, they would do it if they were 20 ahead or 20 behind.

Bar the odd t**t sining about Muich, if Liverpool caught and overtook United as you said, I can gurantee the songs that would be sung would be Top of the league, etc, etc.

It's actually not just an observation. It is a tradition that Pool fans have from down the years and you are leaving yourself to ridcule if you break it, Of course, with the genuine fans dying out, it is losing its way a bit, but away support is still generally made up of Liverpol natives.

I was at a Pool match the night Blackburn beat United 4-3 two or three years back, a few boys started off with "stand up if you hate Man U" - they took some abuse.

Who gives a f**k what United fans sing about Liverpool or vice versa,there are scumbags in both sets of supporters
I have more interest in whats happening on the pitch
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: hardstation on January 28, 2009, 12:19:58 AM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 28, 2009, 12:18:41 AM

Bar the odd t**t sining about Muich, if Liverpool caught and overtook United as you said, I can gurantee the songs that would be sung would be Top of the league, etc, etc.

Who gives a f**k what United fans sing about Liverpool or vice versa,there are scumbags in both sets of supporters

You speak sense (at last ;))

I'll mind that Hs
You'll Never Walk Alone.

J70

Look at Villa - level with Liverpool now and ahead of Chelsea! :o

Liverpool better pull it together tomorrow night - United have stopped slipping up, so the form of the past two months will not do it anymore. Draw tomorrow night and lose to Chelsea at the weekend and they'll be virtually out of it.

corn02

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 28, 2009, 12:18:41 AM

My original point had nothing to do with Hillsborough/Munich.

Goats Do Shave

Corn, you're getting a bit like Pints in some other threads... grumpier & grumpier!

Get down off that high horse!

anportmorforjfc

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

full back

Corn is getting a bit like Rafa
He is cracking up...... ;)

EC Unique

Liverpool 4th by the end of this weekends matches!

Minder

Quote from: EC Unique on January 28, 2009, 09:34:18 AM

Fcuk that & the season ends this weekend. Ah well always next year..........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

EC Unique

Quote from: Minder on January 28, 2009, 09:48:50 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on January 28, 2009, 09:34:18 AM

Fcuk that & the season ends this weekend. Ah well always next year..........

;) :D :D