The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Class of 99

I have a blank screen on iraq goals anything special needed

Medic

it takes a while for it to come up i think or you can just click on different channels to see other matches :)
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

Carmen Stateside

Yes I Would

How are we playing?? Havent seen any of yet!!

Looks like all big guns picking up 3 pts tonight, so need to grind out a win.

stiffler

Gerrard penalty after 75mins.....thought it was gonna be another repeat of stoke!
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

GalwayBayBoy

FermGael

Did not play well but the result is all that matters.

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Minder

Quote from: Old Bill on October 29, 2008, 10:36:13 PM
You are next...
for what,spurs to gain another point in their fight against relegation
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

corn02

Another game, another poor performance, another three points.

J70

Quote from: corn02 on October 30, 2008, 12:58:50 AM
Another game, another poor performance, another three points.

True, but there will be games, just like Stoke, when they don't make the breakthrough. Let's hope the knee-jerk reaction is a bit less ridiculous than after that game. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

stevo-08

Relieved to get the 3 points from that game last night. It was a banana skin waiting to happen. 26 points from opening 10 games is a good haul considering el nino was missing for 4 of those games. Also bodes well that we won all those 4 games without him. That said, It'll be great to have him back for the spurs game this weekend, he'll definitely be needed for that one.

November sees 5 PL games and it'll be important to get close to maximum points, as I can see Chelsea accumulate 15 points in their games. United travel to Arsenal, Villa & City in November while in addition to the clash with united, Arsenal play Villa and also travel to Chelsea. So plenty of opportunity for dropped points there.

As has been said here already, I think Liverpool's biggest problem will be when teams come to anfield & just defend looking for a point (like stoke & portsmouth). Just hope we dont drop too many points like the stoke game.

GalwayBayBoy

Important to get 3 points now against Spuds on the weekend and keep up the momentum. After that game we have a nice run of fixtures which we should (on paper) be winning.

West Brom (h)
Bolton (a)
Fulham (h)
West Ham (h)
Blackburn (a)
Hull (h)

Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal all have some tricky games coming up including Arsenal v Man U, Arsenal v Villa, Villa v Man U, Chelsea v Arsenal, Man City v Man U. There will be some points dropped there so we need to be taking maximum points at the same time.