The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: magpie seanie on October 23, 2008, 10:55:28 AM
QuoteNow Seanie I would define cute as a United fan coming on and complaining about Liverpool getting an offside goal

I wasn't complaining, just stating fact. It was worth stating cos from the complaints of several Liverpool supporters on the United thread in recent weeks you'd swear it was only United that got jammy decisions.

It was the same last year in the aftermath of the Chelsea penalty at Anfield at the start of the season. Then we were all sheepishly pleased when Arsenal didn't get the penalty in the champions league tie at the Emirates. People should know better, but they're just trying to wind the other side up I suppose.

Carmen Stateside

So its the clash of "The Big Two" tomorrow  :)

I think Liverpools injuries will have a bearing on this game.  Think Rafa will be happy with a point tomorrow
Keane to score early on a counter attack with Deco equalizing late  Reina motm :)  ....... now were did I put that beer ???

gawa316

Team according to rawk

Reina

Arbeloa
Carragher
Agger
Aurelio

Mascherano
Alonso

Kuyt
Gerrard
Riera

Keane

Masch is going to have his work cut out with deco today but good team selection

Midman

Quote from: gawa316 on October 26, 2008, 12:37:08 PM
Team according to rawk

Reina

Arbeloa
Carragher
Agger
Aurelio

Mascherano
Alonso

Kuyt
Gerrard
Riera

Keane

Masch is going to have his work cut out with deco today but good team selection

Minus Torres and Skrtel thats probably our strongest team. I only hope we give babel at least the last half hour as his pace and directness could hurt Chelsea. Id like to see more of him full stop

Fun Bobby

Carmen Stateside

Carmen Stateside

Half time
Chelsea 0
Liverpool 1 (Alonso)

Got to hold on now!

Carmen Stateside

J70

Whatever happens in the final 20, its been a superb performance from Liverpool so far. Alonso has been brilliant.

Carmen Stateside

Carragher with a great block!
Terry is a hateful fecker!

give her dixie

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

el_cuervo_fc