The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Over the Bar

How come this DIC capital of whatever they are called were very interested in Liverpool 6 months ago and now have no interest when approached?    Have they found something out?

gawa316

Javier Mascherano returns to Liverpool's starting line-up for tonight's Champions League clash with Atletico Madrid.
The diminutive midfielder comes into the side after missing Saturday's 3-2 win over Wigan and is one of the two changes made by boss Rafael Benitez.

Yossi Benayoun also returns to the starting line-up with Jermaine Pennant and Dirk Kuyt dropping to the bench. :o :o :o

The Liverpool team in full: Reina, Arbeloa, Dossena, Carragher, Agger, Mascherano, Alonso, Gerrard, Riera, Benayoun, Keane. Subs: Cavalieri, Lucas, Babel, Darby, Pennant, Kuyt, Aurelio.

lurganblue

feck, sloth was near making my dream team this week too! sure you only need him for the last ten anyway  ::)

The Real Laoislad

Diego Forlan playing for Madrid..Just as well Dudek isn't in goals for us anymore  :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

Yes I Would

Another c**k up by a linesman.
Should have been 1 each.

mackers

Quote from: Yes I Would on October 22, 2008, 09:00:25 PM
Another c**k up by a linesman.
Should have been 1 each.
Absolutely........but we've dodged a couple of bullets ourselves thanks to the other linesman.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

The Real Laoislad

Going have to defend better than they are tonight against Chelsea on sunday
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Could have won but could easily have lost,I'm happy enough with the point, I think its fairly certain both teams are going through to next round anyways..
A point against them at Anfield and a win at home to Marseille or away to PSV is no real problem I would think
You'll Never Walk Alone.

gawa316

Yes I Would

Dunphy's in bad oul form tonight.
Would have had Robbie off to f**k for showboating and making a hash of the chance in first half.

Would have taken a draw before game, but gettin into a position to win, just didnt come out to play second half and still look dodgy at the back.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Yes I Would on October 22, 2008, 09:44:02 PM
Dunphy's in bad oul form tonight.
Would have had Robbie off to f**k for showboating and making a hash of the chance in first half.

Would have taken a draw before game, but gettin into a position to win, just didnt come out to play second half and still look dodgy at the back.

Whats Dunphy saying  ??? I can't watch him anymore or I will throw a brick through the TV
You'll Never Walk Alone.