The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Dirk Kuyt is a fantastic player, much better than that imposter Derek Kuyt who has been playing for the last year for Liverpool :P

These are the lind of wins United would get on way to titles, but it is time to keep feet planted. 

Pity about Skertle but the upside is that it will ensure that Agger signs a new contract as he will get a run of games and the opportunity to put himslef in the box seat. 

Over the Bar

Kuyt is a great advert for bad 1980's hairstyles........

supersub

class win for the reds. really thought they were gone at the start of the second half but they showed great fiting spirit! hopefully can push on in the league now and stay up there with chelski!

Class of 99

supersub

been looking on the net for a few myself but havnt come across any, mite be too soon after the match. anyone?

corn02

Totally made up. Not just the reult but the fact that Kuyt got the winner. I am a massive fan of his and when he missed the shot I was thinking I couldn't even defend him this week but he made amends. One of our best big-game players.

The Real Laoislad

Just saw Irelands first goal just there on MOTD,despite the mix up in the defense it was some finish
I would love him to come back to the Irish team even after everything that has happened
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Minder

Quote from: hardstation on October 05, 2008, 10:15:47 PM
Did Liverpool have a man sent off?
No they had used their 3 subs when Skrtl got injured so had to play with 10
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

stevo-08

Quote from: corn02 on October 05, 2008, 09:42:07 PM
Totally made up. Not just the reult but the fact that Kuyt got the winner. I am a massive fan of his and when he missed the shot I was thinking I couldn't even defend him this week but he made amends. One of our best big-game players.

Yea, credit where credit's due Corn, Kuyt really is a man for the big occasions. He really is answering his critics, myself included. Maybe due to his personal difficulties last year, he should have been given the benefit of the doubt.

Thats 2 good away wins on the bounce. Have shown great character this year. Next up Wigan and Rafa has a brutal record against Bruce, so it'd be great to sort that out with another 3 points. Hopefully skrtel's injury isnt as bad as it looked.

The Real Laoislad

Skrtel was lucky to be on the pitch he could very well have been sent off for a high tackle just before he got injured
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Next 5 games

Wigan
Chelsea (away)
Pompy
Spuds (away)
West Brom

13/15 points would be a good return and should be capable of getting it

You'll Never Walk Alone.

J70

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 05, 2008, 10:21:29 PM
Skrtel was lucky to be on the pitch he could very well have been sent off for a high tackle just before he got injured

I didn't think so at the time, although I'd need to see it again to be sure. He caught Jo on the follow-through after winning the header, although many refs probably would have given a free. If red cards were dished out every time something like that happened, there is probably not a team in the league who wouldn't see their goalkeepers sent off a couple of times a season.