The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Agger gonna get his chance now,Skertel badly injured or so it looks
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gabriel_Hurl

Great comeback in the 2nd half - who said Torre couldn't score away from home.

Sktrel is fucked

6 minutes of injury time - c'mon

The Real Laoislad

3-2 f**king yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gabriel_Hurl

ardmhachaabu08

the worst !!!   aagh suppose liverpool deserve their 2 minutes in the spotlight....its all chelski this year premiership...utd for champs league
Seo libh canaídh Amhrán na bhFiann

The Real Laoislad

Epic is what that was :)
Great game great result....
Have we turned the corner?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Mentalman

Some result! Thought they were dead and buried, but what a comeback! Roll on Chelsea!
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

Carmen Stateside

Showed good character today to come back, although city should have shut up shop at half time.  Torres again class !!
Great result!

J70

Great comeback. They really used the width of the field well today. Big change from the first few weeks of the season.

ardmhachaabu08

could be worse! could be an arsenal fan....they never cease to amaze me
hull win 2-1 at emirates....4 days later they smash porto 4-0...then an injury time goal rescues a point against sunderland
Seo libh canaídh Amhrán na bhFiann

Minder

The win is diluted somewhat by Skertl's injury at the end, looked a horrible one. You know if he stays down its bad. Would have been happy with a point before the game so to get all 3 is great. Some things change with City and some things stay the same, if there is a way of f**king it up they will find a way............
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

J70

I hope Skrtel isn't badly hurt, but there is an able replacement in Agger. Its not like losing Torres.

gawa316

Thought we played really well today, and we looked like the home team. Their 1st goal was a bit of a freak goal and the second was a good free kick but I thought we were unlucky to be 2 down. I always thought though it we kept playin the way we were playin we'd get something.

Feckin great result, just hope Skrtel isn't out for long

Minder

Quote from: J70 on October 05, 2008, 05:07:49 PM
I hope Skrtel isn't badly hurt, but there is an able replacement in Agger. Its not like losing Torres.

I dunno J70, Agger is a totally differnet type of defender and can be out muscled at times, Skrtel couldnt. We are lucky to have someone of such a high level to step in. Skrtle was on the oxygen which is never a good sign. Dont even tempt fate about Torres !
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"