The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magickingdom

if liverpool lose tonight do they go into the uefa cup or are they out of europe?

Gabriel_Hurl

Gabriel_Hurl

ExiledGael

The man has the first touch of an elephant. Great cross from Babel though.
Very poor defending.

el_cuervo_fc

Another Ugly win.  at least we're through though

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

stiffler

Not use to this stress so early in the season!!

have to look positive- a sign of a good team, playing pure shite and still winning
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Minder

that team in its current form isnt good enough to go on a long unbeaten run the way Chelsea or United can,the first time we play a good team we will get our bollocks beat
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

bingobus

Only two positives to take from game, we are through and El Zhar looks like a bit of player - confident on ball, good touch and is strong for a wee lad.

Liege are a game side and made one mistake all night and paid for it. After a good first hour they didn't get too adventorous though.

Liverpool need to hit form soon. Another big test at weekend and I'm sure villa will be well up for it.

Tony Baloney

Lucky to come out of 210 mins of brutal play with a win. Will get nowhere this season playing like that. Fair enough it is early days but you'd like to see some decent form soon before meeting one of the big boys.

The Real Laoislad

First off.............THANK f**k!

As has been said we were brutal tonight,I wouldn't agree with whoever said Keane was shite tonight as I thought he done as much as anyone and with the supply he was getting,He was forever tracking back and cleared a few corners he defo wasn't the worst on show tonight that would be a toss up between Alonso,Babel or Benayoun imho Gerrard wasn't great either

Great cross by Babel for the goal but he is still far to lazy and windy for my liking.
I thought Skertel done well,And as has been said i think El Zhar looks like a decent player I was surprised when the commentators said he was 22 he looks about 17!

Anyways a win is a win onwards and upwards  :-\
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Yes I Would

Quote from: Minder on August 27, 2008, 10:45:58 PM
that team in its current form isnt good enough to go on a long unbeaten run the way Chelsea or United can,the first time we play a good team we will get our bollocks beat

Yeah thats what im afraid of. That was a dismal showing tonight. Wait till a few injuries and suspensions kick in. My pre season optimism for a productive season is diminishing already.

The Real Laoislad

Anyone team from each group..So who would ye like and like to avoid?
You'll Never Walk Alone.