Little Grey Massey Ferguson 20 and a two furrow plough !

Started by Bud Wiser, November 30, 2008, 11:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Wiser

Anyone know where I can get one of these?  Harry Ferguson was from up there in Alaska, some part of Down so maybe there are a few knocking around.  One without the plough will do either.  Anyone knows who sells them send me a PM.  Thanks.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Mac hinery

they're hard to come by, lot of boys don't want to sell them

Bud Wiser

Thanks Pints, I will avoid Ebay for the moment, I have not the confidence in it for a car or a tractor or anything second hand yet. Mac hinery, I wonder would you sell yours?  I have searched everywhere on the net since this morning and I come up with this place http://tractorparts.ie/ferguson_petrol_19.html  but I thought with Ferguson being from Co Down that some lads up there would know a similar place.  I'll have a crack at the Kerry boys tomorrow and see what the ones on the link above are like.  Cute feckers down there though, aint that right Kerry Mike?    Thanks.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Tyrones own

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Pangurban

I am Informed by a Vintage Tractor enthusiast that these are still in plentiful supply, as are two furrowed ploughs. Know nothing about it myself, but can get you more info. if required

Bud Wiser

They are not that plentiful, I have located three in total, two in Kerry and one in Westmeath.

If you are driving up around the border counties and you see anyone driving a Toyota Corrola with the boot tied down with binding twine and a big sticker, "We Support Laois Footballers" stuck on the back and a fella standing on the top of a ditch with a pair of binoculars - that's me.

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

mylestheslasher

Don't they have an annual ploughing world record attempt in Cooley every year with vintage tractors?

Denn Forever

You don't care if its a diesel or a TVO do you?  Great little tractor and a lot of fun when the Govenor has been removed!!
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Mario

My Da owns one of these. It was my Granda's, sat in a shed for 20 years after he died, got it out last summer and got it started. Them things never die

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Bud Wiser on November 30, 2008, 11:11:49 AM
Anyone know where I can get one of these?  Harry Ferguson was from up there in Alaska, some part of Down so maybe there are a few knocking around.  One without the plough will do either.  Anyone knows who sells them send me a PM.  Thanks.

my dad has one bud i'll ask him out where he got it from. Don't think they come too cheap especially one in good condition
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001