Gaaboard Etiquette - Dos and Don'ts

Started by Frankie Boy, November 30, 2008, 03:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzroyalty

Quote from: fitzroyalty on November 30, 2008, 07:09:51 PM
...i know who'd get my vote anyway LOL haha

Apologies, should read: "Laugh Out Loud Chuckle Chuckle"

pintsofguinness

QuoteDon't get me wrong its been brought to our attention in the last few days  the way in which themes of threads keep changing to the same topic and that it really irritates some members; but the manner in which some posters go about confronting people over it, hardly does much to persuade otherwise does it??

What does that that mean?  How do you want posters to confront you? there isn't exactly many options. 

Tell me this, if talking about riding is a bit of craic why the need for your comments about some girl you went with (apparently! ::)) a few days ago?  Was that a bit of craic?

Quotei have an even bigger problem...fat ride last night  Shocked im devestated

Quoteshe didnt fck off til this mornin

Quotedidn't know whether to laugh or cry tbh..

don't get me wrong like, big gal's need luvin too... just not off me

actually don't,maybe i just didn't emphasise how much of a moose she actually was..seriously the tide wouldnt take her out!

illdecide, christmas came early for her 

QuoteI wish, was rat up, couldnt "arrive" for love nor money

That just makes me cringe and feel sorry for you.  What sort of insecure little boy are you?  Does talking about a girl like that make you feel better?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Pints, you're flogging a dead horse, and your flogging is taking up as much space as the posts/threads you are talking about. Let them do whatever, highlighting it this way is not what's going to make it go away. Like the auld boys like hardy say, talk is cheap. Feck them. Not the auld boys like hardy, I mean the young boys.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on November 30, 2008, 07:27:50 PM
Pints, you're flogging a dead horse, and your flogging is taking up as much space as the posts/threads you are talking about. Let them do whatever, highlighting it this way is not what's going to make it go away. Like the auld boys like hardy say, talk is cheap. Feck them. Not the auld boys like hardy, I mean the young boys.
Why should we let a half a dozen posters ruin this side of the board with the same drivel on every thread? 
If I dont like or disagree with someone or something I have to say it.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: leenie on November 30, 2008, 07:02:49 PM
could have a new thread .............

where you could vote some posters off

and if i was voted i'd take it on the chin and be all "lol...ha ha lol"

Now there's an idea! Frig we'd have some craic with that one............
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

whiskeysteve

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 30, 2008, 07:19:12 PM
QuoteDon't get me wrong its been brought to our attention in the last few days  the way in which themes of threads keep changing to the same topic and that it really irritates some members; but the manner in which some posters go about confronting people over it, hardly does much to persuade otherwise does it??

What does that that mean?  How do you want posters to confront you? there isn't exactly many options. 

Tell me this, if talking about riding is a bit of craic why the need for your comments about some girl you went with (apparently! ::)) a few days ago?  Was that a bit of craic?

Quotei have an even bigger problem...fat ride last night  Shocked im devestated

Quoteshe didnt fck off til this mornin

Quotedidn't know whether to laugh or cry tbh..

don't get me wrong like, big gal's need luvin too... just not off me

actually don't,maybe i just didn't emphasise how much of a moose she actually was..seriously the tide wouldnt take her out!

illdecide, christmas came early for her 

QuoteI wish, was rat up, couldnt "arrive" for love nor money

That just makes me cringe and feel sorry for you.  What sort of insecure little boy are you?  Does talking about a girl like that make you feel better?

Ye sound jealous pints
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

thebandit

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on November 30, 2008, 08:12:04 PM
Quote from: leenie on November 30, 2008, 07:02:49 PM
could have a new thread .............

where you could vote some posters off

and if i was voted i'd take it on the chin and be all "lol...ha ha lol"

Now there's an idea! Frig we'd have some craic with that one............

It would be a holy terra

pintsofguinness

whiskeysteve, only jealous that I didn't think of posting a picture of a strapon  ::)

Frankie Boy

I'm here to appeal for calm.

God. Youse are all wound up for nothing.

Relax.
LOL. HA HA!

Niall Quinn

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 30, 2008, 07:34:12 PM

Learning to curb that instinct might make a good New Year's resolution.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

leenie

Quote from: Frankie Boy on November 30, 2008, 08:55:15 PM
I'm here to appeal for calm.

God. Youse are all wound up for nothing.

Relax.

we are not wound up over nothing............
some are taking the enjoyment out of the general discussions!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Niall Quinn on November 30, 2008, 09:06:43 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 30, 2008, 07:34:12 PM

Learning to curb that instinct might make a good New Year's resolution.
why, so I can be a sheep or a coward?

Frankie Boy

I know, I know. That maybe came out wrong. What I mean is I think youse are getting too wound up.

I do see your point though.
LOL. HA HA!

fitzroyalty

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 30, 2008, 07:19:12 PM

That just makes me cringe and feel sorry for you.  What sort of insecure little boy are you?  Does talking about a girl like that make you feel better?

Oh does it? well cringe away there big son. I don't talk about about a girl like that to make me feel better, how on earth could it??? Have  any of you honestly never woke up beside someone after a night on the piss and thought to yourself "oh F**k!" ??
Well I did the other day, I shared that with the board as a means of craic, obviously hasn't gone down too well with some but right now I'm not too bothered. You should really get off your high horse, your attempts to belittle me as some sort of male chauvinistic aren't working. If anything your wee rants are a tad counter productive.

maggie

Quote from: whiskeysteve on November 30, 2008, 08:24:36 PM

Ye sound jealous pints

As a female poster, I can safely say I have a lot more respect for pints than some of the posters on here..