Its just wrong

Started by Stay goalside of your man, November 27, 2008, 02:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

I have seen footage of him wearing those (Skins i believe is the brand) in training before but i didnt think you would see him wearing them in a match. In fairness there probably no more than a dozen at the Railway Cup match.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

wherefromreferee?

In your Endo!

AZOffaly

Lest anyone get confused by the link url name, and not click on the picture, can I point out that Rory Hanniffy is not the one wearing the bodysuit. :D Thanks

Last Man

Yous are obviously young lads in love with yourselves. Myself, I swear by them if you have to hurl in the winter, I get arse slagged off me but I couldn't give a shite. Heat rules dude. ;)

milltown row

you'll not see me in them ;)

imtommygunn

I recently went to see the club playing football, some boy in corner forward for the opposition was wearing them.

Two weeks later - one of our boys were wearing them. Hadn't the bravado to do it himself but when he saw someone else then away he went!

Wrong wrong wrong. John Barnes approves though.

youngfella

I have a pair of the shorts things, there very good. But Full length ones must land him a wild ear of abuse!

Pull hard and early

Lecale2

Frankie Boy

You wouldn't see any of the tight lads wearing those.lol
LOL. HA HA!

Zapatista

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 27, 2008, 08:19:14 PM
I recently went to see the club playing football, some boy in corner forward for the opposition was wearing them.

Two weeks later - one of our boys were wearing them. Hadn't the bravado to do it himself but when he saw someone else then away he went!

Wrong wrong wrong. John Barnes approves though.

Seen the same thing happen with Ozzie Rules jerseys at training. One guy wore one and got dogs abuse for looking like a poof but over the next few weeks more arrived in them. They had them for ages but hadn't the balls to be the only ones wearing them.

I say fair play to yer man it's practical and we are to image concious anyway. He should prob look for a pair without the yellow stripes though, for his own sake.

Minder

I cant imagine Noel Hickey wearing a pair.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

thejuice

I have worn the tops, not the tights though. I cant say I noticed any improvement over wearing just a cotton t-shirt underneath or another jersey.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Waterford Lurker

he's not the type of punter to give a shi-ite about what people think of him, top scorer in the championship last year, so good on him...
Up the Déise

screenexile