Derry City F.C. - v - Bomhemian F.C. - Sunday RDS

Started by marty88, November 20, 2008, 02:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Fear Rua

When your over there you could bring Tankie back a poppy?  ;)
Its Grim up North

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Tankie on November 21, 2008, 11:59:00 AM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 21, 2008, 11:33:17 AM
Quote from: Tankie on November 21, 2008, 02:05:47 AM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 20, 2008, 08:11:58 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on November 20, 2008, 02:18:52 PM
Quote from: marty88 on November 20, 2008, 02:06:46 PM
Anyone else going? Should be an epic game, two excellent sides with a lot of history.

Fancy Derry to do the business :)

Tickets available on the day.

DamnI just bought tickets to watch paint dry to cure my insomnia this would of done the trick in half the time .

Or you could just watch Ireland play rugby,sends me to sleep all the time

sure you will be in the pub watching your British soccer teams so no need for you to worry about this game  ;)

What age are you? Or what mental age have you?
I don't watch matches in pubs btw I prefer to watch them in my own home or go to them which I also do regularly

Ohh yeah you head over to Britain to watch your soccer...

Well yeah I do actually several times a year whats your point or as usual do you not have one? and I have been all around Europe at games.I would say I have been to more games than you have  been to following your precious Leinster nancy boys rugby team
Your a strange dude  :-\
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tankie

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 21, 2008, 12:08:26 PM
Quote from: Tankie on November 21, 2008, 11:59:00 AM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 21, 2008, 11:33:17 AM
Quote from: Tankie on November 21, 2008, 02:05:47 AM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 20, 2008, 08:11:58 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on November 20, 2008, 02:18:52 PM
Quote from: marty88 on November 20, 2008, 02:06:46 PM
Anyone else going? Should be an epic game, two excellent sides with a lot of history.

Fancy Derry to do the business :)

Tickets available on the day.

DamnI just bought tickets to watch paint dry to cure my insomnia this would of done the trick in half the time .

Or you could just watch Ireland play rugby,sends me to sleep all the time

sure you will be in the pub watching your British soccer teams so no need for you to worry about this game  ;)

What age are you? Or what mental age have you?
I don't watch matches in pubs btw I prefer to watch them in my own home or go to them which I also do regularly

Ohh yeah you head over to Britain to watch your soccer...

Well yeah I do actually several times a year whats your point or as usual do you not have one? and I have been all around Europe at games.I would say I have been to more games than you have  been to following your precious Leinster nancy boys rugby team
Your a strange dude  :-\

How many times have your seen your British soccer team play? no need to be upset at leinster, they may not be world beater but atleast they are Irish and we can only keep supporting in the hope another Irish team can lift a European trophy.

But you keep plugging away supporting the English game  ::)
Grand Slam Saturday!

marty88

Quote from: Rav67 on November 20, 2008, 07:19:10 PM
I was at the St. Pat's cup final 2 years ago as well, unbelievable entertainment and great atmosphere among the City fans.  I take it that its been shown on rte?  Any chance you could watch it online from "across the wah-ter" or would it only be available to those in Ireland?

Yes u will be able to watch the game online. ;)
"paddy bradley has got that killer instinct a forward wud commit murder for"- Mick O' Dwyer

Norf Tyrone

Cracking game

2-2 so far with extra time just started. Ref is making a hash of it though.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

FermPundit

Great game indeed. I fancy Derry to take it. Niall McGinn is a class act
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

FermPundit

My online streaming with RTE has stopped!! Awful timing!
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

magickingdom

bohs win on penos  ???

wherefromreferee?

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 23, 2008, 05:03:25 PM
Cracking game

2-2 so far with extra time just started. Ref is making a hash of it though.

I thought the ref was brutal.  The penalty decision was extremely harsh, plus Derry could have had one in the first couple of minutes.  Boh's number 8 (i think) lucky to stay on after a 2 footed lunge.

Couple of bad penaltys cost Derry in the shoot-out, although well saved by the Boh's keeper
In your Endo!

clarshack

you got the impression that if they had played penalties to midnight the derry keeper wouldnt have saved any.

ONeill

Did you notice one man in the line up refused to face the tricolour during the anthem - Morrow, the goalscorer. Thought that was bad form.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Norf Tyrone

Did anyone notice that the Boh's keeper was 4-5 yards off his line with the 2 penalty saves. A fecking lino, and a ref watching for it and none of them brought it back.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

magickingdom

great game and great entertainment, thought derry deserved to win but not to be. the crowd was 10k and it goes to show the atmosphere that can be drummed up in the right sized stadium..

Tankie

Quote from: magickingdom on November 23, 2008, 10:28:09 PM
great game and great entertainment, thought derry deserved to win but not to be. the crowd was 10k and it goes to show the atmosphere that can be drummed up in the right sized stadium..

Its also helps when you have 10k for the atmosphere in the first place.
Grand Slam Saturday!

Orior

Quote from: ONeill on November 23, 2008, 07:16:02 PM
Did you notice one man in the line up refused to face the tricolour during the anthem - Morrow, the goalscorer. Thought that was bad form.

I noticed that too. Where's he from?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians