All Ireland Club Hurling Championship

Started by youbetterbelieveit, November 20, 2008, 11:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggy90

Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Magicsponge on November 04, 2011, 06:52:11 PM
Quote from: ziggy90 on November 04, 2011, 02:12:57 PM
Smartarse!! were you never told sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Who are in the final?
But it is still wit. Burt (Donegal) are playing Creggan (Antrim)

Ulster Club Junior Hurling Championship 2011   Final   12 30 PM   Clones   Kickhams GAC Creggan   ---    v   Beart/Burt   ---   James Clarke

from ulster.gaa.ie

Haven't seen either team play, Creggan have the McCanns decent hurlers who if given the ball can do damage, I'd imagine at that level. Burt, they supply a fair amount of hurlers to the Donegal set up along with Setanta so they will certainly not be lacking in experience.

Based on that I'm going for a Burt win, though I hope Creggan win
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ziggy90

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 05, 2011, 03:17:48 PM
Quote from: Magicsponge on November 04, 2011, 06:52:11 PM
Smartarse!! were you never told sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Who are in the final?
But it is still wit. Burt (Donegal) are playing Creggan (Antrim)

Ulster Club Junior Hurling Championship 2011   Final   12 30 PM   Clones   Kickhams GAC Creggan   ---    v   Beart/Burt   ---   James Clarke

from ulster.gaa.ie

Haven't seen either team play, Creggan have the McCanns decent hurlers who if given the ball can do damage, I'd imagine at that level. Burt, they supply a fair amount of hurlers to the Donegal set up along with Setanta so they will certainly not be lacking in experience.

Based on that I'm going for a Burt win, though I hope Creggan win
Thanks for the info MR, the reason I ask is the ulster champs play the All Britain champs (Fullen Gaels Warwickshire). The last twice Warks champs (John Mitchels HC) played the Ulster champs they ran them fairly close & this year are hoping to go that big step further.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Seamroga in exile

But the highest form of humour!
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Lecale2

I watched Creggan destroy the Down junior champions last month and they are a very well organised outfit. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they beat Burt.

James Stephens v Oulart the Ballagh live on TG4 today.

GalwayBayBoy

All-Ireland champions gone

Gort 0-17 Clarinbridge 1-12

Milltown Row2

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on November 06, 2011, 03:55:20 PM
All-Ireland champions gone

Gort 0-17 Clarinbridge 1-12

That answered my question then, could Gort win? Good price also, Clarinbridge winning near the end i heard
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Lecale2

This competition is wide open with the holders plus Ballyhale & James Stephens all gone. Ballyboden could be a good bet.

Betting from PP

Gort    9/4
Ballygunner    11/4
Oulart the Ballagh    10/3
Na Piarsaigh    15/2
Ballyboden St Enda    8/1
Crusheen    14/1
Carrigtwohill    14/1
Coolderry    22/1
Loughgiel Shamrocks    25/1

Milltown Row2

Otb not a bad price on the evidence of yesterdays game. I like Ballyboden though. Loughgiel not bad each way bet.

Bord na Mona man

Coolderry 1-18  Ballyboden 0-15 (FT) - Barry Teehan with the goal for Coolderry
Oulart-the-Ballagh 3-12  Clough/Ballacolla 2-11 - Latest

Milltown Row2

Maybe the games that Ballyboden have played in successive weeks has taken it's toll, Coolderry decent team and between them and Birr every year in Offaly. Is that the final then? OTB v Coolderry

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 07, 2011, 07:39:50 PM
Otb not a bad price on the evidence of yesterdays game. I like Ballyboden though. Loughgiel not bad each way bet.
Not bad considering they're already in the semi.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 13, 2011, 05:00:41 PM
Maybe the games that Ballyboden have played in successive weeks has taken it's toll, Coolderry decent team and between them and Birr every year in Offaly. Is that the final then? OTB v Coolderry
OTB vs Coolderry  Leinster final, 27/11/2012

http://leinster.gaa.ie/fixtures/aib_seniorhurling.asp

Minder

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 13, 2011, 06:08:08 PM

Venue?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Minder on November 13, 2011, 06:22:44 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 13, 2011, 06:08:08 PM

Venue?
It's not up on the site yet.