blade trouble.help me

Started by fitzroyalty, November 14, 2008, 04:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzroyalty

Ok, been with the woman almost a year now and the head is melted. Its a long distance thing, has been since last june but now i really want out. Seems easy enough but there are complications. As i am a student and she no longer is I am constantly bombarded with temptation, so much so that I've been playing the field for quite a while now..feel terrible for doing it but it still doesn't stop me. I don't wanna hurt the girl and the fact that the feelings she has for me aren't reciprocated doesn't help. You couldn't meet a more lovely girl but i just feel the spark is well and truly gone in our relationship. I have also met another girl who I have more or less been seeing the last two weeks behind her back. Essentially what I want is to be single again but I don't want to hurt my girlfiends feelings. I don't know whether to end it completely/go on a "break"/tell her the whole truth/some of the truth..I feel so spineless in all this with all the lying i'm doing..posting this on this board will be hit or miss but i guess it just shows how wrecked my head is.

youngfella

I having trouble ith the blades too. Posted it on the board here, the boys will be out to help you soon enough
Pull hard and early

fitzroyalty

yeah youngfella read about your troubles..good luck with that... though i really do appreciate any advice given..

lfdown2

WTF is the story with students today have ye all turned soft??

sweet jesus, bottle it up and secretly hate her for the rest of your life

Mentalman

Man! Get out. You cannot break up with this woman without hurting her feelings - impossible. What you can do is minimise the hurt. Breakup, tell her everything you've said here - except the doing the dirt stuff - and have an end to it. Best in the long run, by slutting around you've already made up your mind. I'm sure the relationship is suffering already, and she is probably wondering what's up? Probably douting herself. If you drag it out she may do you the favour and dump you, but ultimately that's an even more cowardly way out, and meanwhile you are suffering massive neggies with the slef loathing. Also if you want to be single do that, but it sounds like you are lining yourself up with another bird already? If that's the case there is no way you can get inot that relationship with the other one going on, you'll ruin both. You're too young to be getting intoall that drama anyway, get out and enjoy yourself, you'll be settled down long enough.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

The Real Laoislad

I find Mach 3 the best blade,I have tried the Wilkinson sword Quattro but I keep going back to the Mach 3
You'll Never Walk Alone.

dodo

QuoteI don't wanna hurt the girl
:-\

Quotemet another girl who I have more or less been seeing the last two weeks behind her back
:-X

QuoteI want is to be single again
See above

QuoteI don't want to hurt my girlfiends feelings
:o

QuoteI feel so spineless
You are

Quoteit just shows how wrecked my head is
Stop touching yourself so much

ziggysego

Stop playing around and end it with the girl. She'll hear it from someone else and that will hurt her more.
Testing Accessibility

lfdown2

did you get the wilk sword with the battery razor on the end of it?

ever use it?

5 Sams

The Aristocrat Years

lynchbhoy

I am sure that the blades are overheating. Do you have support contract or are they still under a manufacturer warranty ?
The blade technology sounded great, but its still a bit too early in the product lifecycle to adopt this system imo.

As for the girls

Play the field. The learning curve you and the long distance girl will experience is second to none. She'll learn not to trust long distance relationships and men (well if you can be described as a man , but one with over sensitive guilt pangs). You'll learn to keep the mouth shut and both shows on the road as you'll hardly ever get the same chance to have two on the go with no chance of either finding out.

If you really want rid of either, then simply demand more and more 'creative' sexual favours.
As long as they keep agreeing to it, you're laughing, if they break up - you get what you want.
Eventually if they keep agreeing, try to introduce them both into the 'mix'.
dont be surprised if they run away with each other.

dodo

leenie

firstly..... sorry to say it but you are spineless!!!!!

secondly.... finish things with her but i suggest you don't tell her what you have been doing as its not only hurtful but disrespectful!

thirdly.... if you want to be young free and single then be that but having your cake and eating it isn't big or clever!!

good luck.......... :)

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

corn02

Quote from: Mentalman on November 14, 2008, 04:22:57 PM
Probably douting herself.

She'll probably have to if you finish with her.

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...