blade trouble.help me

Started by fitzroyalty, November 14, 2008, 04:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

All I'm gonna say is if it were me (and i wish i was 18 again) I'd be horsing the dung out of every female i could get my hands on (even ugly fat chicks deserve a thrashing now & again). Don't tell the girl you've been catching crabs of other students just tell her the distance thing won't work but as mentioned on a similar thread don't forget to nail her one last time for "old time's sake".

Reading you're first post i don't see what crime you've committed so don't be cutting yourself up about it just get shot of her. The down side of getting shot of her is less women will want to ride you because they have this sixth sense that they know you have a girlfriend so they wanna screw you and when you're single you won't get a dog to bark at ya...lol :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Mentalman

"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

Maiden1

Quote from: leenie on November 14, 2008, 04:45:11 PM
firstly..... sorry to say it but you are spineless!!!!!

secondly.... finish things with her but i suggest you don't tell her what you have been doing as its not only hurtful but disrespectful!

thirdly.... if you want to be young free and single then be that but having your cake and eating it isn't big or clever!!

good luck.......... :)

Not much point having your cake if you are not going to eat it  ;)
There are no proofs, only opinions.

5 Sams

Quote from: illdecide on November 14, 2008, 04:53:03 PM
All I'm gonna say is if it were me (and i wish i was 18 again) I'd be horsing the dung out of every female i could get my hands on (even ugly fat chicks deserve a thrashing now & again). Don't tell the girl you've been catching crabs of other students just tell her the distance thing won't work but as mentioned on a similar thread don't forget to nail her one last time for "old time's sake".

Reading you're first post i don't see what crime you've committed so don't be cutting yourself up about it just get shot of her. The down side of getting shot of her is less women will want to ride you because they have this sixth sense that they know you have a girlfriend so they wanna screw you and when you're single you won't get a dog to bark at ya...lol :D :D

Excellent....post of the week :D :D

Well up to your usual standard Illdecide
The Aristocrat Years

Puckoon

Why dont you just email her the link to this thread?

That should sort it out fairly lively.

Mentalman

Quote from: Puckoon on November 14, 2008, 04:58:36 PM
Why dont you just email her the link to this thread?

That should sort it out fairly lively.

Very true, there would be no comeback from this one.

leenie

you are so poetic illdecide...... the woman who gets/has you will/isl be one lucky lady!!!! ::)
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

I wish you were 18 again if only for the fact that there would be less fat chicks around giving puck the aul temptation! :-\

maggie

end it with it her-asap.
don't tell her you have been doing the dirt.
End of.

IMO, everyone should be single at uni.

illdecide

Leenie the woman is so lucky to have me...i give her what most men can't..."the buckle of the belt"
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

DownFanatic

Quote from: fitzroyalty on November 14, 2008, 04:14:48 PM
Ok, been with the woman almost a year now and the head is melted. Its a long distance thing, has been since last june but now i really want out. Seems easy enough but there are complications. As i am a student and she no longer is I am constantly bombarded with temptation, so much so that I've been playing the field for quite a while now..feel terrible for doing it but it still doesn't stop me. I don't wanna hurt the girl and the fact that the feelings she has for me aren't reciprocated doesn't help. You couldn't meet a more lovely girl but i just feel the spark is well and truly gone in our relationship. I have also met another girl who I have more or less been seeing the last two weeks behind her back. Essentially what I want is to be single again but I don't want to hurt my girlfiends feelings. I don't know whether to end it completely/go on a "break"/tell her the whole truth/some of the truth..I feel so spineless in all this with all the lying i'm doing..posting this on this board will be hit or miss but i guess it just shows how wrecked my head is.

For a start grow a set of testes. f**king metrosexuals. You lot have been ruining 'real men' for years. Real men dont talk about this kind of stuff.

Mentalman

Quote from: DownFanatic on November 14, 2008, 05:33:08 PM
Ok, been with the woman almost a year now and the head is melted. Its a long distance thing, has been since last june but now i really want out. Seems easy enough but there are complications. As i am a student and she no longer is I am constantly bombarded with temptation, so much so that I've been playing the field for quite a while now..feel terrible for doing it but it still doesn't stop me. I don't wanna hurt the girl and the fact that the feelings she has for me aren't reciprocated doesn't help. You couldn't meet a more lovely girl but i just feel the spark is well and truly gone in our relationship. I have also met another girl who I have more or less been seeing the last two weeks behind her back. Essentially what I want is to be single again but I don't want to hurt my girlfiends feelings. I don't know whether to end it completely/go on a "break"/tell her the whole truth/some of the truth..I feel so spineless in all this with all the lying i'm doing..posting this on this board will be hit or miss but i guess it just shows how wrecked my head is.

For a start grow a set of testes. f**king metrosexuals. You lot have been ruining 'real men' for years. Real men dont talk about this kind of stuff.

It's just symptomatic of a modern society where men are brought up almost exclusively by women, with little or no male role models - you have the biological urges of a male but the psychology and complexes of a female.

You should crush your feelings down into a tiny tight ball and push them deep deep down into the pit of your stomach. These feelings should only become apparent in shows of emotion on momentous sporting occasions, if even then.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: DownFanatic on November 14, 2008, 05:33:08 PM

Agreed
Too many moisturiser using,manbag wearing(is that what you do with a man bag?),sensitive "men" about these days...
Just dump her,and go out and ride for Ireland,So what if you hurt her she'll get over it,and will be probably be back on the horse in a week or two herself anyways
Truth be known she's probably riding all your mates behind your back anyways,woman have become what men use to be and men are now the sensitive type who are all into inner feelings and all that shite..
Get your testicles checked buddy just to be sure they are still there  ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

heganboy

Quotethe feelings she has for me aren't reciprocated doesn't help

the rest of the post is irrelevant if this is the case. Plan of action:

A) grow a pair
B) tell her its over
C) give her the "I've changed in the last year" or "its not you its me" special to spare those feelings of hers you care so much about.

youngsters nowadays- whatever happened to just not calling her back- ever?

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity