NFL Division 1 2022

Started by Blowitupref, January 15, 2022, 08:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

Any subs getting involved in that crap and bck room staff should get 2 months, it's long over due to come down hard on this crap. It a pure stain on the Gaa and has become common in recent yrs cause the Gaa wouldn't give severe penalties as they too f**king busy making their next money making scheme.

Itchy

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 27, 2022, 03:29:29 PM
Quote from: Itchy on March 27, 2022, 03:27:54 PM
Another row and what's the common denominator?
Can't hear you from Division 1 shout a bit louder.

Maybe if ye stopped trying to be hard men you might win something or maybe even get to an Ulster final.

sidelineball

Be some suspensions coming out of Donegal Armagh game, based on the standards that all were happy to hold Tyrone to. Let's see if the same rationale is levied at these teams.

Main Street

Jack McCarron just grabbed the ball and for that last free and knew it was his to score.
Was that a foul for the Dubs' penalty?  regardless, strange refereeing all through.

Banty was pumping both fists at the final whistle.

Wildweasel74

Ah, no headlocks but plenty of swinging men to the ground.

Armagh18

Quote from: KickPass on March 27, 2022, 03:27:30 PM
Armagh shithousery on full display again. Can't take their batin'
Bate by a point cruising about in second gear enjoying the sun? Happy enough with that!

Solo_run

Quote from: KickPass on March 27, 2022, 03:27:30 PM
Armagh shithousery on full display again. Can't take their batin'

Wouldn't go around talking crap again until the game is shown... You embarrassed yourself last time.

Itchy

Quote from: Main Street on March 27, 2022, 03:31:56 PM
Jack McCarron just grabbed the ball and for that last free and knew it was his to score.
Was that a foul for the Dubs' penalty?  regardless, strange refereeing all through.

Banty was pumping both fists at the final whistle.

It was soft penalty, thought the defender flicked the ball away.

Schkite

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 27, 2022, 03:29:50 PM
Quote from: Schkite on March 27, 2022, 03:24:22 PM
Oh my god, that stuff isn't good for the heart.

Jack McCarron, take a bow! He already put in an incredible performance, but the balls on him to land that free, my god
Fair play, would have expected Beggan to hit it

That's the thing, normally I'd expect Beggan to kick that given the distance and it being central. But with the form Jack was in, he wanted the responsibility and seems to know he'd knock it over.

That's the most encouraging part of it, he wanted that pressure. In so many tight games in the past, we'd be passing the ball around the 45 with noone wanting to take on a score, or waiting for McManus to step up. He came on at the end as a last throw of the dice, but that whole game was effectively played without him, so that's a positive too, given he won't be around a whole lot longer

Itchy

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on March 27, 2022, 03:31:19 PM
Armagh didn't contribute to it at all. Again.
Jaysus ye are some craic, ye should get Mario Ballotelli "why always me" t-shirts printed for the whole panel.

KickPass

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 27, 2022, 03:29:29 PM
Can't hear you from Division 1 shout a bit louder.
;D

Solo_run

Quote from: Itchy on March 27, 2022, 03:37:48 PM
Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on March 27, 2022, 03:31:19 PM
Armagh didn't contribute to it at all. Again.
Jaysus ye are some craic, ye should get Mario Ballotelli "why always me" t-shirts printed for the whole panel.

Would hold back on your comments rather than throw around accusations.

Throw ball

Previously dominant Ulster counties trying to lay down a marker to the up and coming team?

On a separate note will league Sunday use social media evidence to play to their agenda.

SouthDublinBro

Embarrassing from the Monaghan fans. I suppose that was their All Ireland Final win.

J70

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 27, 2022, 03:31:07 PM
Any subs getting involved in that crap and bck room staff should get 2 months, it's long over due to come down hard on this crap. It a pure stain on the Gaa and has become common in recent yrs cause the Gaa wouldn't give severe penalties as they too f**king busy making their next money making scheme.

Could cost us severely this time around, but I agree completely.

This nonsense has to stop.