NFL Division 1 2022

Started by Blowitupref, January 15, 2022, 08:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone08

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 19, 2022, 07:22:14 PM
Quote from: Dire Ear on March 19, 2022, 07:18:27 PM
No cards in the game?

There you go - Black Card for McLoughlin for a deliberate fall by Niall Morgan.

A fall is what happens when you are tripped.

Main Street

Mayo were seriously shot shy out there.

bennydorano

In all honesty would any Tyrone supporter be looking forward to the Championship with any great deal of confidence? They've looked poor throughout the league, something smells off in that camp to me, has done for a while.

An Watcher

It didn't seem like a bed of roses last year either

From the Bunker

Quote from: Main Street on March 19, 2022, 07:27:02 PM

We won't lose any sleep over it! We were shot shy and lost by 2 points!

I didn't watch it in full. Was drawn to the Rugby and doing a few bits in the garden!

Gael85

Tommy Conroy will be sorely missed come championship though still have Cillian O'Connor to come back.

tyrone08

Quote from: bennydorano on March 19, 2022, 07:28:01 PM
In all honesty would any Tyrone supporter be looking forward to the Championship with any great deal of confidence? They've looked poor throughout the league, something smells off in that camp to me, has done for a while.

I would agree. Something does seem off, lots of personnel not playing well. May be a sort season if they don't sort it out quickly

joemamas

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 19, 2022, 07:31:47 PM

We won't lose any sleep over it! We were shot shy and lost by 2 points!

I didn't watch it in full. Was drawn to the Rugby and doing a few bits in the garden!

How can make a comment like that when you did not watch the game.
Personally , our inability to score or even shoot inside 30 yards with a wind would cause me to lose a lot of sleep.

Jim Bob

Players not playing as well as they were last year. Nothing to do with a 'smell'🙄🙄🙄

Hound

Judging by the half time analysis and highlights, Tyrone seemed to play very well in the first half. I watched the whole second half and neither team played well.  Tyrone probably deserved to hold on, but on the other hand were very lucky not to concede a last gasp goal

square_ball

I'd be fairly confident of Tyrone getting to a semi final and as shown last year anything can happen at that stage. Granted there's players out of form at the minute but I think the likes of McGeary and Hampsey can turn that around. I don't think there's any team that have been massively impressive in the league to be honest.

omagh_gael

Quote from: Dire Ear on March 19, 2022, 06:45:39 PM
And they take Kennedy off ??!!

He wasn't even on the squad last week and I saw him limping quite heavily. Surprised to even see him line out this evening.

That was a game you could tell was do or die for Tyrone. Mayo will be hard stopped this year.

befair

The team that needs the win usually gets the win

blanketattack

If Kerry lose to Armagh, the league final will likely be between Kerry and Armagh.
Kerry are already in the league final (bar big losses in last 2 games).

Farrandeelin

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 19, 2022, 08:28:02 PM
Quote from: Dire Ear on March 19, 2022, 06:45:39 PM
And they take Kennedy off ??!!

He wasn't even on the squad last week and I saw him limping quite heavily. Surprised to even see him line out this evening.

That was a game you could tell was do or die for Tyrone. Mayo will be hard stopped this year.

I don't know about that last sentence at all. Once we come up against a proper organised defence there'll always be a struggle for scores, as shown this evening.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.